Chapter 15

As Taehyung reached the mountains, he left his bike out of the woods and walked through the trees. In fifteen minutes he reached the waterfall, which means the cabin is not so long.
Taehyung was a bit tired, he definitely don't want to meet his Koo with a tired face, so he sat on the rock and splashed water on his face.
Then he tilted his head to have a good look at the waterfall.
This place has beautiful memories of them together, he remembered the dream, which is not exactly a dream, it's a memory.

~~~~~
Jungkook : "woah hyungie, look at the waterfall, come let's go and play under the water"

Taehyung : "Bub it's cold"

Jungkook :"I don't care, come, come, come, come"

Taehyung :"OK ok baby, don't jump you may slip as the rock looks slippery, come  lets go under the water" Taehyung held Jungkook's waist and led him near the water.

Jungkook: "hyung, come here, why are you standing there?" Taehyung was admiring Jungkook's happy face but didn't dare to go near because of the water temperature.
He snapped when he heard Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung : "You said something baby?"

Jungkook : "Yes Taehyungie come here why are you standing there?"

Taehyung : "Because I want to live longer, it's freezing I am not coming"

Jungkook giggled seeing Taehyung's reaction.

Jungkook: "I am going to have fun then, this oldie can't even handle the coldness"
Jungkook stood under water which made Taehyung a bit worried that he might slip, rock under his feet looks so slippery.

Taehyung : "careful bub"

As few minutes passed Taehyung's eyes travelled down his body. As he was wearing  a thin baby pink T shirt, his body was so transparent to Taehyung. Poor tiger felt like he will cum in his pants right away.

At the moment no mf-ing temperature can stop him. He took careful steps towards Jungkook and back hugged him which took the younger in surprise.

Jungkook :"hyungie, didn't you say its freezing, then what are doing here?"

Taehyung :"now..i feel super hot"

Taehyung aimed Jungkook's neck and started to kiss, not so soft he was literally biting the poor bunny.
Jungkook tried so hard to control his moans, but when Taehyung started to give hickeys, he lost it.

Jungkook:"Hyu- ah.. What..."

Jungkook couldn't stop his moans anymore, Taehyung being too touchy for their first time. He lifted Jungkook's t shirt a bit and held his waist. He squeezed his waist while his tongue was tasting Jungkook's back neck.

Jungkook: "Hyung what... Why.. Ahh..."

Taehyung : "Your tee is transparent, right now You look so hot" he whispered and bit Jungkook's earlobe.

Jungkook : "Hyung... Ahh.. Stop..please... Its too much"
Taehyung was so close to lose his control, but he doesn't want to make love before Jungkook voice out his feelings, and definitely not like this. He want their first time to be special.