Chapter 16

He reached the spot where they had their first kiss, a tender moment that had marked the beginning of their journey together.

Taehyung stood before the cabin, memories flooding back like a relentless tide. He hesitated before opening the door,

Taehyung: (whispering) Jungkook...

He entered the cabin,

Taehyung: (softly) Where are you, Jungkook?

As he moved through the cabin,

Taehyung: (with longing) Please, be here.

Taehyung scanning the cabin to find anything to confirm Jungkook is here.

Taehyung: (almost a plea) If you're out there, Jungkook, come back. I miss you.

Jungkook watched from a distance, Unable to face Taehyung, he remained hidden, observing the man he loved searching for him.

Taehyung: (calling out) Jungkook!

As Taehyung started to cry kneeling middle of the cabin. Jungkook felt a pang of guilt and longing. The internal struggle reached its peak, and he emerged from his hiding place, rushing towards Taehyung with a mix of fear and desperation.

Jungkook: (breathless) Tae...

Taehyung turned, eyes widening in disbelief and relief as he saw Jungkook approaching. The distance that had separated them seemed to collapse in an instant.

Taehyung: (teary-eyed) Jungkook, where have you been? I've been searching everywhere for you.

Jungkook: I... I didn't know you want to see me or not that's why I... I left..

Taehyung: (pulling him into a tight embrace) I was mad at you baby I am sorry, kook. I missed you so much.

The echoes of Taehyung's cries transformed into whispers of a love that had found its way back home.

With tears in his eyes and a heart full of emotions, Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face in his hands and showered kisses all over, whispering between each one.

Taehyung: I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much.

Taehyung pleaded with teary eyes.

Taehyung: Say it back, baby.

Jungkook hesitated, the fear of rejection lingering in his eyes.

Jungkook: No, Tae. I can't bear the pain of getting rejected again.

Taehyung gently wiped away Jungkook's tears.

Taehyung: remember I didn't reject you, baby. Please, let me hear you.

Taehyung: (whispering) Jungkook, I can't bear the thought of losing you again. Please, say it. Say you love me.

Jungkook, caught in the intensity of Taehyung's gaze, felt his heart racing. The pain of the past mingled with the hope of the present.

Jungkook: (softly) I... I love you, Tae.
Jungkook's eyes overflowed with tears.
A mixture of relief and joy painted Taehyung's face as he pulled Jungkook into a tight embrace.

Taehyung: I love you too, more than words can say.

Taehyung and Jungkook's lips found each other's , expressing emotions that words could never capture. Their kiss held so much of love and longing.

Taehyung's hands cradled Jungkook's face, his touch a reassurance that erased the lingering doubts. The soft caress of their lips conveyed a promise - a promise to heal the wounds of the past.

Jungkook's fingers locked with the strands of Taehyung's hair.

As they pulled away, their foreheads rested against each other, eyes closed.

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes, his gaze reflecting a mixture of vulnerability and longing.
Taehyung :"Let's go home baby"
Jungkook :"Can't we spend the night here together?"
Taehyung : "whatever my baby wants"
They both spend the night in each other's embrace. Jungkook felt peace and happiness to the fullest for the first time in life.
Taehyung looked at his baby, he felt he's back to home. Both slept peacefully cuddling after so many days.

Next day, Taehyung and Jungkook returned home,

Taehyung: (smiling) Home, sweet home.

Jungkook: (giggling) Yeah, it feels good to be back.
As the door shut Taehyung pinned Jungkook to the door.
Taehyung : "I understand you had your reason hiding the truth but promise me you won't do that again. I m not saying this because I don't trust you it's because I don't want you to be in that state again. You have no idea how I felt when RM......" Taehyung's breathe became uneven as he was tearing unknowingly.
Jungkook :"Shh it's OK you don't have to explain, I am sorry Tae it won't happen I promise."
He said and Attached his lips to Taehyung's, Taehyung kissed back immediately. Love filled kiss soon turned into a heated one. They both are literally eating each other's lips. They backed when they needed oxygen.
Taehyung : "Jungkook, I want to make you mine in every sense."
Jungkook replied with a deep kiss, as Taehyung got the permission without breaking the kiss he held Jungkook's waist and lifted him instantly Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung walked inside the bedroom and pinned Jungkook to the bedroom door.

Taehyung moved to Jungkook's neck, at first he gave soft kisses soon he started to suck on his neck which earned a moan from Jungkook. Jungkook's moan made Taehyung's taetae hard😉.

Matured scenes⚠️

He took Jungkook to bed and laid him down. He started to remove each and every button of Jungkook's shirt painfully slow.
He threw Jungkook's shirt, started to leave wet kisses on Jungkook's whole upper body which made Jungkook go crazy.
Jungkook :"Tae, remove your shirt" he said in between breathing heavily.
Taehyung traced kisses near Jungkook's ear and whispering
Taehyung :"That's your Job baby" Taehyung's whispering made Jungkook shiver.
Jungkook swiftly switched positions with him coming on top of Taehyung. He sat on Taehyung's crotch which made Taehyung groan. Jungkook felt how hard Taehyung is, Jungkook wasn't any better.
He removed all Taehyung's shirt button and sucked his neck as Taehyung did to him.
He slowly moved to Taehyung's nipples and teased him making Tae groan and switching the position coming on top again.
They both lost patience at the moment, Taehyung ripped Jungkook's pant off his body with his inners, he removed his pant as well.

Taehyung came in between Jungkook's leg, only then he remembered they got no lube.
Taehyung muttered a "shit"
Jungkook : "What happened Tae?"
Taehyung :"We should stop baby, we got no lube"
Jungkook :"It's fine, Tae"
Taehyung :"It will hurt like hell baby, I can wai-"
Jungkook :"I can't and I need you, now"
Jungkook pulled Taehyung into kiss, "Please Tae, take me" he said in between the kiss.
And now who is Taehyung to say no?
He prepped Jungkook before thrusting in a very slow pace. Jungkook felt an immense pain at start but soon he started feeling pleasure, Taehyung's thrust fastened.
They both were very close, Taehyung pulled his face from Jungkook's neck looking into his eyes while thrusting slowly.
"i love you baby"
"I love you Tae"
They both said at the same time looking into each other's eyes.
As Taehyung fastened the speed Jungkook cum between their bodies while Tae inside Jungkook. Both had tears in their eyes ready to fall.
Taehyung :"Thank you for trusting me"
Jungkook :"Thank you for loving me"
Taehyung and Jungkook took a nap after taking a shower.