Chapter 17 | Released

{Lexi's POV}

It's been over 7 weeks in the hospital and today I finally get discharged. I've waiting for this moment ever since I entered this hospital.

I don't even know how I actually stayed in this place. I mean, hospitals creep me out so much, like in this places, people either die here or get healed here. Hospitals could either heal you or kill you. I get chills just thinking about it.

But it's finally time to go home.

"Ms. Peterson. Ms.P- I mean Lexi? Lexi, c'mon let's get you changed." My nurse, Gigi handed me a pair of clothes that Liam had brought me.

"Thanks Gi. I can't to get out of here." I smile."I'm glad you're all better, Lexi. It's been a pleasure helping you heal." She smiles at me.

"I'll miss you, Gigi. Maybe we could get lunch or something soon."

"I'd love that." We hug.

Gigi is a 22 year old girl who has the heart the size of five moons. She was the sweetest nurse I've met ever and we developed a really good friendship from just talking if Louis and Liam weren't with me and if I felt lonely, she would talk to me. It was nice.

"Ok. Now, go change. I'll call Liam in."

"Ok."

I closed the door of the washroom in my patient room and heard Gigi, Liam, Louis , Niall and Harry's voices.

Liam explained to me everything about what happened with Zayn and it tore my heart. I mean, he dedicated parts of his life to this band and he just leaves and broke the hearts of many people including us and especially the fans.

"Boys. Boys! Please calm down. She'll be out in like 5 minutes, ok?"

"OK." They all said in unison.

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror once again.

I was wearing this black and white skeleton shirt, a black circle skirt, and a pair of sandels.

But when I looked at myself, I told myself:

"My name is Alexis Rose. I am 21, almost 22 and I am alive. I'm engaged to the sweetest person alive, Liam Payne. I have four amazing best friends. My past maybe a little shitty but my present is doing pretty well. I love my life and I am finally happy with everything."

I took a deep breath and I walked out of the washroom.

"LEXI!" All four boys come hugging me.

"hi boys. I've missed you too." I smile.

This hug felt like it was lifetime until we hear my doctor cough.

"Um. Excuse me. Miss Peterson, since we are discharging, I need to know a date when you are available next month so we can remove your stitches, alright?" Dr. Murdock smiles.

"Oh yeah. Of course. Do I-"

"The secretary at the front lobby will help."

I go up to him and hug him.

"Thank you Matt. Thank you so much."

[ yes, matt murdock aka daredevil. sorry, i was watching daredevil while writing this :)) ]

"You're welcome, Lexi. If you ever need me, you know where to find me."

We separate and I smile.

"C'mon boys, let's get out here."

*time skip back at Liam and Lexi's flat*

Liam unlocks the door to the flat.

"My babies!!" I run toward Loki, Kai and Jackel.

They lick my face in excitement.

I notice my vlogging camera on the counter and pick it and recorded.

"Hi guys!! Long time no seee!! Ahh. No more hospital time for this girl. It feels sooooooo nice to be home and with my babies and my boys." I point the camera at the guys, waving.

"So, I really need to update you guys with what happened with me. I think I'll make a whole video on that. But I've been discharged today! and yeah, its great. Defiantly missed all you beautiful people." I kept vlogging.

"LEX! DO YOU WANT PIZZA OR TACOS?" I hear Louis yell.

"TACOS."

"OK!"

god, he's loud but he's my best friend.

I stopped recording and I went upstairs to my bedroom and saw a sleeping Liam Payne on the bed.

I carefully slid next to him and nuzzled my head under his neck.

"uhm. baby, what are you doing?" he rubs his eyes.

"snuggling with my very missed boyfriend."

"I missed you too baby."

"li, babe?"

"yes."

"promise me that we'll never talk about the whole dylan thing ever."

"i promise with all my heart."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Life's actually pretty great for alexis peterson at the moment.

{Hey everyone! Its Carolynn and this chapter is pretty short compared to my other writings. Its because I've been on summer vacation for a week now and I'm doing a lot.
- writing my new book and this book
-hanging out with all my friends
-netflix binge watching
-wattpad binge reading
Well, hopefully you all like this chapter and I would LOVE some feedback from some of you guys and my author suggestion is delacruzje2016 he's a really good friend of mine and you should all check out his original stories :))
-peace out, Carolynn}