Chapter 19 | "You spoil me, Liam Payne"

**the date is july 24**  

(2393 words)

{Lexi's POV}

The waiting in the airport was the easiest part of the traveling. But the worst is the plane ride. Me, Dan and Phil were all sitting, waiting in front of our flight gate. I continued to edit my next vlog for tomorrow and check my phone in case Liam calls or texts me. Dan was on his laptop, scrolling through tumblr. Then, Phil was playing Crossy Road on his phone.

"Hey, Lex. Phil's gonna get some snacks. Do you want anything?" Dan asks me.

"Umm, yeah. Can I have a bag of crisps please?"

"Oh sure." Phil smiles.

"Here I can give you some money so I-" Phil cut me off.

"Lex, you don't need to. You're stressed I can tell. Just sit and wait with Dan." I sigh in relief.

"Thank you, Phil." I smile back at him.

"No worries." Phil walks over to the airport cafe store as me and Dan sat in front of our gate.

"You just need to breathe, Lex. We're sitting right next to you and you don't need to sit next to one of those sleeping business people who get mad because you're just asking for a glass of water." Dan says.

I laugh in response.

"Thanks, Dan. It's just all of this just seems foreign to me. But I have you guys. You guys are the best." I give Dan a hug.

We hear someone say something behind us.

"Hey. I don't get a hug?" Phil says as he comes back with our snacks.

"Of course you do, Phil." I smile then give him a hug.

We sat back in our chairs and began eating our snacks.

About an hour and 45 minutes of waiting and our flight is finally called.

"Flight 245-A London to Los Angeles, California. Please report to your gate now. You are boarding now." The attendant announces.

We pick up our carry-ons and get in line to board the plane. We enter the plane and search for our seats.

"Lex! Phil! Over here." Dan waves us over to where he is standing.

Dan and Phil's seats were in the middle aisle then I had a single seat next to the window.

The plane finally took off and I just stared out of the window. I watched the clouds cascade and the afternoon sky slowly changing into an evening sky as we were flying. 

"Dan?" I whisper over to him.

"Yeah?"

"What time will we arrive in California?"

"Around midnight."

"Oh ok. Thanks."

"No problem."

I filmed the sunset with my vlogging camera then I filmed around me in the plane.

I turn on my phone and see a text from Liam.

From: My Payno 

 hey babe! We're on our way now to Minneapolis and hopefully your flight goes well! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & have fun in LA See ya soon love 

I smile at my phone, put my headphones in and start playing American Beauty/ American Psycho (by fall out boy) 

** 2 Hour Later **