Chapter 18 | Without You

{ 3 month skip to July}

 Everything here is boring without you.  

{Lexi}

The stress of traveling seems so foreign to me. The hustle of an airport frightens me now. Everyone moving at such a fast pace to make their flight and make it to their gate. The one thing that scared me the most is that Liam isn't here. I felt as if I was going to have a meltdown. 

"Lex, it's been three months. Dylan's thrown in jail for life now. You're about to go fly to California for vidcon and see everyone who supports you in what you do. Your life is great right now. There's no need to worry." My mind told me.

I took a deep breath in and out. I roll my luggage down the stairs as something catches my eye as I pass my office.

A single sticky note. One sticky note stuck on my window. 

Hi love :) If you're reading this right now, I hope you have a wonderful day and I LOVE YOU. just to remind you that everything is going to be okay.
love, Liam

Of course. He's that cheesy. But he's mine. 

"oh shit. How am I gonna get to the airport?" I whisper to myself.

Two people popped into my mind. Dan and Phil.

I texted Dan asking if they've left for the airport yet.

From: Howell

No. We haven't yet. Do you need a ride?

To: Howell

Yes please! If you guys don't mind.

From: Howell

Lex. We never mind. I'll call you when we're outside.

To: Howell

You're best Dan!!

From: Howell

Aren't I always? lol No Prob.

To: Howell 

lol see ya soon

From: Howell

see ya !!

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and brought my luggage to the table. I tied my bright pink tag to remind myself which on is mine because everyone knows the struggle of airport luggage find. I grabbed my pair of black and white Adidas and laced the shoelaces. I took my headphones and left them hanging on the back of my neck because music helps me calm myself down before anything.

I took my phone and dialed Liam's number.

"Hmm-hello?" I hear a very familiar groggy voice 

"Li?"

"Oh hi babe!"

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I felt really bad that I woke him up.

"Sorta of but I get to hear your voice right now."

"I missed your voice too. good job in san diego yesterday. I saw all the videos."

"Thank you love. so, are you on your to the airport?"

"Not yet. I'm carpooling with Dan and Phil."

"Oh ok. Well, I hope you'll be safe."

"Thanks babe. I love you."

"I love you too, Lex. I hope you have fun in California."

"I hope you have fun on tour. I miss you."

"I miss you too so freaking much."

"Ok. You need to go to bed, goodnight Li."

"No. I want to keep talking to you."

"Liam."

"I want you here. It gets really lonely in this bunk. I have no one to talk to. Everything here is boring without you."

"I want to be there too, Li. But you have your fans fans to see and entertain & I get to meet and see my fans. But very soon I'll be there."

"Ok, goodnight love."

"goodnight love."

I hung up with Liam and I waited for Dan and Phil.

{SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I really wanted this centered around Liam and Lexi missing each other a lot since Liam is on tour and Lexi is flying to LA for vidcon and such. But I really liked the contact in this. BTW I saw one direction on july 9, 2015 in san diego and it was magical !!!!!!!!! let me tell you I loved every single second of it. sorry getting off subject . So the next chapter will contain a lot of youtubers since vidcon and all that is this weekend I will try to get a decent chapter up before vidcon is over so BY SUNDAY and if I don't, you all have permission is yell at me in my messages or the comments. SO, I love all of my lovely readers. You guys are seriously the best!
Love, Carolynn :) }