Chapter 1 | Surprises *Editing*

My name is Alexis Rose Peterson, but call me Lexi. I was born and raised in Doncaster, England. Yes, so cliche but as a kid, I skipped two grades because 'I'm so smart'. And that's how I met Mr. Tomlinson. He always tells me to never give up because he would never be where he is now. I always have fun I hang out with the boys. But I do miss him when he leaves.

I'm usually on my own that's why I'm kinda lonely sometimes because falling in love is hard and my friends all live in the London area or in California.

Crazy I know.

________________________________________________________

"Mum! I'm leaving for work now!" I yell before exiting the door.

 "Ok! Goodbye!!" My mum yelled back.

I got into my car and started to drive to work. I turned on my radio and I heard Story Of My Life play.

"Story Of My Life! I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen! The story of my life, i give her hope I spend her love until she's broke inside. The story of my life." I started singing the lyrics.

I parked my car and got out. My bossy co-worker Peter had his hands on his hips. Oh no. He's pissed.

"You're late."

"2 minutes late."

I got my apron on and waited for a customer to come to the counter. My manger came to me for some odd reason.

"Hey Alexis! You got a call"

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~On the Phone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hello?"

"HEY HEY HEYYYY LEX!!!" I hear the voice of my best friend

"LOUIS!!! ARE YOU IN TOWN?!"

"Turn around you crazy."

I put the phone back.

Louis was behind me. 

I hugged him and he hugged me.

"Alexis, you can take the day off.

"Thanks so much!!

So how are you?

Why are you asking me?! I should be asking you how you are.

It's just the same fangirl, recording and conerts over and over again.

"How are the boys?" I asked

"They're all at your new apartment in London!!!" Louis screamed with delight

"YOU GOT ME AN APARTMENT IN LONDON!!!!" I shriek with shook

"Yeah we packed up your stuff in your family's house. Wanna go see?"

"Hell Yeah!!"

We got into his car and drove off.

"Really, how are you?"

"Same old Lexi."

"No. C'mon. Nothing. Happened."

"Well, I got acepted by a dance school but I declined."

"Why? You are a great dancer."

"It was all the way in Paris. I didn't want to farther away from you, my mom and dad. Plus the tutition was $2,300. I couldn't pay for it."

"Louis. This is not an apartment. It's more like a mansion."

"Oh I forgot. Since we have a couple of concerts of Where We Are left, we're staying at the house as well."