Chapter 12 | Realization

" If I could give you one thing in life, I would give the ablility to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how important you are to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A week before Lexi's graduation. The day WWA ends. 3 weeks after Lexi left. It's October 4. Lexi is currently staying at her new flat Louis bought for her after moving out of the boys' house. Liam pushes through tour without Lexi by his side.}

~Lexi~

"Final exam today for everyone!" My English professior says.

Everyone started cheering.

"Alright. Alright. This exam constisted of two essays and four different multiple-choice sections. You now may begin."

C'mon Lexi. Time to do this after multiple study sessions.

~15 minutes later~

I walked up to my professor's desk and turned in my exam.

"You may leave now, Ms.Peterson. Congratulations."

"Thank you."

I walked out of the lecture room and headed to my car. I started vlogging as I was walking.

"I DID IT!! My damn exams are over! Uni student by day, performer by night. You what I'm saying right? No? Well, today, I'm performing at Summer In the City today since my meetups were yesterday. SO, let's head back home and see my beautiful puppies, Kai and Jackel, shall we. We shall." I finished and started my car.

I walked into the flat and slipped off my heels.

"Kai! Jackel!" I shout for the puppies.

The two adorable twin huskies come running toward me.

I started vlogging.

"Look at my babies. Look at Kai, She's like 'Mom, Jackel was eating all my food!' Then Jackel is like 'Mom, she's lying.' I love my twins. Ok, so I did check their food bowls and all of Kai's is gone but freaking Jackel's is half-way full. Why are you so mean to your sister, Jackel?"

"Wow, I'd never thought I would be one of those people who talk to their pets like they're people. Ok, time to get ready!" I turned off my camera.

Then three knocks sounded from the door.

The dogs started barking.

"Shh." I hush them.

"Oh! Hey guys! I wasn't expecting anyone coming over." I open the door, seeing the brit crew (Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Dan, Phil, Louise, Caspar, and Marcus.)

"Sorry for intruding but we just wanting to hang here before Summer In the City and since you are the closest." Dan shrugs.

"No worries. It's alright. There's some food over there and tea on the stove." I walked into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam~

We finish our last soundcheck before just hanging out before the concert.

"So, what are you going to do back home?" Lou asked me as she fixed my hair.

"Find her. Get her back." I murmur. Lou smiled.

I turned on my phone and started watching her newest vlog.

"She looks so happy.Why can I? Her dogs are so cute. Hm, they look like small versions of Loki." I thought to myself.

"You know that she's going to perform later tonight back home."

"I wish I could go." I look down at my phone.