Chapter 6 | California Loving

~~~Lexi's POV~~~

We got to the lobby, and all walked out. Paul came up to me.

"Lexi, here are the keys for the car to drive the boys around. Just to be safe me and the crew will be following around, ok? And just try and stay calm, the boys can be a pain in the ass sometime."

"Yep, I got it. Thanks Paul." I chuckled

We walked out through the hotel's back doors to get to the car. There was so many fans,no I mean there's about millions of fans.The boys waved at them. Then the worst, Paps.

"Shit they're here." Liam said under his breath.

"I know. Those fuckers don't know what privacy is." Louis also says

"Just don't anwser anything or look at the cameras." Niall said

"They're blinding us with their bloody cameras." Harry whispers

"Oh no." I say

"What is it, Love?" Liam asks me

"I can hear them. They're asking questions."

"Lexi, keep your mouth shut. Lexi always has to answer questions." Louis mocks me

I did hear them, asking Liam questions like "Liam! Why did you break up with Sophia?" "Did you cheat on Sophia with Lexi?!" I was becoming heartbroken by these questions.

Then it all became black.

~~Liam's POV~~

We kept walking we were getting closer to the cars but then, Lexi gets smacked with one of the cameras. She fell over and blacked out. All the boys started yelling.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING IDIOT!!!!" Zayn yelled

"JUST LEAVE US THE GODDAMN ALONE!!" Louis bolted out with angry shout

Me and Harry tried getting Lexi awake. I was scared. I was angry, no I was furious.

"She's going to be fine. Fucking paps" I thought in my head

"WHY DO HAVE TO INVADE OUR PRIVACY JUST FOR A STUPID STORY?!?! GO INVADE ANOTHER BAND'S PRIVACY!!!" Niall seemed as mad as I was.

All the boys were. They cared about her as much as I do.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! KEEP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!! YOU'RE ALL STUPID IDIOTS ANYWAY! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!" I just let all my rage out of me.

"LEXI!! LEXI!! Wake Up!! PLEASE!! WAKE UP!!" I started crying over her.

All the boys started comforting me.

"Liam, calm down mate." Harry whispered, rubbing my back.

"I CAN'T HARRY!! She has to wake up. I LOVE HER." That was the first time I ever said out loud.

It was quiet for a couple minutes

"I love you too Liam." Lexi said behind.

We all ran toward her and just formed a group hug. We all starting tearing up.

"I didn't know I meant so much to you guys." Lexi said wiping away her tears

"You keep us in control, Lex, without you we would be 5 crazy boys touring the world for who knows what reason." Louis says sniffiling

"We love you Lexi and we can't live without you. You're our best friend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!" We all sang.

"Thanks guys but my birthday is actually tomorrow.You guys always do that."