9. A new entry

Another morning and obviously with a lot of chaos. All the boys were running here and there packing their bags.

Rohit : Vi, tune mere headphones dekhe kya?

Shubman : Rohit bhaiya have you seen my charger?

Jassi : Ash where's my jacket?

Virat : Arey kisine mere sunnies dekhe kya?

Rahul : Harry, where's my cap?

Mahi : Everyone! Please shut up now! And instead of screaming try to find your own assets.

And everyone resumed to finding their own stuff. Meanwhile Niya got ready and was sitting on the sofa with Mahi Bhai waiting for everyone to finally be ready.

Niya : Bhai, can I ask you something?

Mahi : Yes Niya say.

Niya : Just like Ishan and Shubman are Rohit bhai and Virat bhai's kiddo. Are they also your kiddos? Do they behave the same way these two do?

Mahi : Yes they are my kiddos and btw you too are! And no they don't behave the same way coz believe me Rohit and Virat are the worst for that matter. They are in their 30s but seem like 3.

And finally our boys were ready to leave. They left the place at 5A.M so they could be back at hotel on time and do their practice.

Once they reached Hardik sighed and said, "Uhh, back to this boring haveli".

Rahul : I swear if you say that again the hotel staff will now throw you out Harry!

Niya : Everyone attention please! So boys you have 2 hrs to relax and then it will be time for your first practice session. It's just going to be for 2 hours right now. So reach the ground on time.

Everyone went to their respective rooms to freshen up. When Niya entered Shubman's room she heard him talking on call with someone.

Shubman : Yes baba you can come Alisha! I will be waiting. Byeee Ash!

Niya : Seems like you are busy.

Shubman : No, no was just talking to Alisha. She is my best friend and we know each other since childhood. She is coming to visit me today.

Niya : Ohh.

Shubman : You will love her!

Niya : She is your best friend...so can't really say...

Shubman : Heyyy?! What do you mean! Don't you love me?🙁

Niya : I was just kidding Shubhiii! Ofcourse I do!

Soon it was their precious time. Niya was just sitting on the bench observing all of them. The boys were a little too excited and energetic today as Mahi Bhai and Rahul Bhai both were on the field. She was watching Shubman bat and the moment he saw her watching him play he started power hitting.

He hit big sixes at each ball. Mahi bhai chuckled at that as he knew what Shubman was really doing. All of them had done it at some point of time when they were young including himself.

As soon as the session completed Shubman was coming toward Niya when a girl came running towards him and both of them were engulfed in a bear hug. They fell on the ground laughing and Niya was shocked is to say the least.

Shubman : I missed you Alisha!!! I missed you idiot!

Oh, so it's his best friend. The one he told me about, Niya thought.

Alisha : I missed you too reee babyyy!!

Niya's Pov

Wha---?! Don't baby him! What are they really doing?

Mahi bhai noticed the change in Niya's expression from shocked to anger and he knew Shubman has landed himself into trouble.

Shubman and Alisha both got up and Shubman took Alisha running towards Niya.

Shubman : Niya! This is Alisha. My best friend. The one I told you about earlier today. And Ash this is Niya my girlfriend.

Alisha : Hi Niya! Nice to meet you!

Niya : Nice to meet you too Alisha!

Alisha : Girlfriend and all haan? You didn't tell me about it baby?

Shubman : Ohh Ash come on yaar baba!

Baba and Baby?! What the hell are these nicknames!? Niya thought.

Shubman : Niya! Why don't you take her and show her around with you. I am sure you both will enjoy each other's company.

Niya : Yes, let's go Alisha!

And Niya took Alisha with her.

Mahi bhai came towards Shubman seeing him alone.

Mahi bhai : Hey shub!

Shubman : Yes bhai...

Mahi bhai : Can I ask you who the new girl is?

Shubman : Oh! I am so sorry I forgot to inform you all. Her name is Alisha. She is my childhood best friend.

Mahi bhai : Oh... I understand that you guys are really great friends and seem to be so close but I am just advicing you as an elder brother that now you have a girlfriend too Shubman. So better you be a little careful about what you do.

Shubman : Oh! I totally understand bhai! I will surely see that and also Niya is different bhai! She is not the possesive type. She trusts me and I too trust her.

Mahi bhai : All that is fine but just come out of a little mis conception "Sabko yahi lagta hai meri wali alag hai."

He winked at Shubman and left.
Meanwhile Niya and Alisha were walking around. Niya actually felt that Alisha is a very nice and caring person. Maybe she judged her too quick. They both sat in the cafe and talked about anything and everything for hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Apologies for the small chapter.

Please vote and comment everyone!

~Lots of love