27. Crazy bunch

~In the ICT team room~

All the space was left empty in the team room leaving a corner where the complete ICT family decide to literally pile up on top of each other.

Someone's legs on someone's shoulder. Someone's head resting on someone's stomach. Someone's back becoming a seat for the other.

The coaches and support staff didn't even try to change it. They were literally just done from this pack and their craziness.

"Even if they are given the complete space in the world. They would still sit like this." Rahul bhai said in disbelief.

"Didn't we used to do the same thing?" Mahi bhai questioned smilingly.

Niya came along with Alisha and joined Rahul bhai and Mahi bhai. Alisha couldn't take her eyes off those stacked up —— humans?!

Niya : They sit like that all the time. She said understanding the questioning look of Alisha.

"Are you ready to handle them and their  tantrums?" Rahul bhai asked Alisha laughingly.

"Ya, it's been my dream job. To handle grown up man —— throwing tantrums like kids." She replied and all of them started laughing.

"We don't throw tantrums." The boys yelled in unison. Well they got a sharp sense of hearing at times and at times they would just go deaf.

Niya was discreetly stealing glances at  her man.

"Mae nahi chahti wo bulane se aaye,
Mae chahti hu wo reh na paaye aur bahane se aaye"

He could sense her gaze on him. It has always been like that. He somehow got up leaving a whiny Ishan behind.

"Hello Bhais, Hello Nii and Ashley" He said while putting a bean bag beside Niya's.

"Ashley?" Rahul bhai said not understanding the nickname.

"Another one of his dumb pet name for me" Alisha said annoyingly.

"Well anyways you guys have fun. We are heading out for some work. BEHAVE EVERYONE." Mahi bhai said the last part a little loudly so that the boys's attention get shifted to him.

"Yes Bhai" All said with sweet smiles and twinkling eyes. This rather scared him and he and Rahul bhai left hoping their kids don't create any blunder behind their backs.

"Alishaaa! Join us for FIFA" Jasprit yelled loudly.

"Coming" she replied cheerfully and hopped her way towards the boys.

"You know I am all yours". Shubman whispered in Niya's ears.

"Huh?"

"Stop stealing glances at me"

Niya came closer and closer to him. Her face just an inch away from his. She looked at him with passionate eyes. The proximity was making him feel –– heat. It felt like there was a little morphine in the air making him feel euphoria. He took a little step back which was of no use as she held his t shirt by the collar and pulled him closer to her. His lips almost touching hers. His hands gently draped around her waist.

"Um...er...that doesn't mean you stare at me shamelessly." He said with great difficulty. The proximity was surely melting him. She quickly pecked him and stepped back giggling.

"This will cost you little miss"

"I am ready to pay any price"

He smirked and pulled her back.

"Guys, mind your PDA" Virat said while entering into the team room.

"Can't believe our kids have grown up so much" Rohit said while shaking his head.