38. Dil-li

Before reading this update you can check out a Shubhish/Ishman book written by shubman_writes. The chapter contains a bit of reference to it and plus it's an amazing work.❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------"Gadho uthoo!" Yuzi yelled across the room seeing Shubman and Ishan still sleeping.

"5 minutes"

"No. We are already late for the airport." Rahul said sternly.

And both of them shot up, they checked their phones and horror dawned upon them.

How could they forget they had to leave for Australia today?

"Where are your bags? I'll get them inn. You guys get ready quickly by the time." A very responsible senior Harry spoke up.

"We...we...haven't packed." Ishan gulped in fear saying that. The boys ran across the room packing hastily.

It was after half an hour that all of them had settled down in the bus. Niya and Alisha were to come in a seperate car.

Their phones beeped. It was a text from their logistics manager.

"Rohit : Your passport, phone, wallet, ring, headphones, cap, ipad, charger, bag and glasses? All set?"

Shubman bursted out seeing that text and inspite of a million death glares from Rohit, Virat had to join inn.

"Laughing who? The one jisko aaj ki flight bhi yaad nahi thi?" He remarked sarcastically.

And that was the signal for Shubman to shut down cause no matter what no one can win against Rohit bhai's savageness.

"From Delhi we will go to Mumbai and to Australia from there. Don't ask why? Probably coz our manager also forgot to book the tickets."

Once ignited Rohit wouldn't leave a chance to let others in that queue.

Hearing that all of a sudden the bubbly face of Shubman dimed down. He took out his phone and started scrolling something on social media which was very Shubman unlikely cause he would be the one hopping here and there in the bus playing crazy games.

"Shubsssuuu? Kya hua? Why are you so quiet?" Virat remarked who was sitting just beside his seat with Rohit and Rahul opposite to them.

"Er? Hu???" Shubman seemed quite confused.

"Haan bhai tujhe hi bula raha hu!What happened?" Virat just wanted to know the reason, well not to announce it out to the whole team but in his kid's concern.

"What's with this name? Shubssu?" Shubman questioned still being stuck at that. In all these years of his cricketing career he had been given different names but none was as - weird as Shubssu maybe?

"Ya you are Shubsuuu! Now say it!" Virat started being the impatient jerk.

"He just keeps on giving people the weirdest names and he will still call you THAT inspite of your disapproval. He just has this bimari I guess." Rahul quickly slided inn with a frown on his face. He could never get over this name thing.

"Stop being scowliya Rahuliya!" Rohit and Shubman shouted before Virat could and that was kindly the end of poor Rah's patience. He just stood up glaring at Virat mumbling a it's all cause of you. You idiot before leaving.

"Shub are you gonna say it now?" Now it was the time for Rohit to get stuck up with it.

"Bhai..the Delhi airport...?" Shubman said with a face that read unsure of his own feelings.

"It's a new day. A new thing." Rohit said calmly and Shubman just nodded.

Nobody's words could calm the emotional turmoil going onn inside him and there was his bestfriend, sleeping with his head on Shubman's shoulder.