30. Dream date

At around 6.45 Shubman was pacing in his room with nervousness.

"It's not like I am meeting her first time or something. What is it? Ugh. C'mon it's Niya. But it's like offical date. What if the set up is not ready?!"

"Stop ranting to yourself Shub" Virat said gaining Shubman's attention.

"Oh Hi. Sorry I didn't notice you were there bhai" Shubman said while moving his hand at the back of his  neck awkwardely.

"Clearly. From the last 5 minutes." Virat chuckled.

"Um..you needed anything?"

"Ya"

"What do you need bhai?" Shubman asked with utmost seriousness.

"Actually I wanted to take....your nervousness" Virat said with a smile.

"Huh?"

"C'mon Shub. I know you a little too much to fall for your naive acting. Itna nervous toh mae Anushka ko propose karne k time bhi nahi hua tha" Virat said wrapping his hand around Shubman's shoulder.

"Jutha" Rohit yelled who was actually eavesdropping the conversation from the door.

Virat glared at him and Rohit diverted the topic that instant.

"Shub, it's 6.57! Go and enjoy!" Rohit said winking at Shubman.

He was waiting for her in the hotel lobby. The elevator opened and he saw her walking towards him with a shy smile.

 The elevator opened and he saw her walking towards him with a shy smile

(His look)

(Her look)

(Her look)

Shubman's POV :

The elevator opened and since then I can't take my eyes off her. This color is powering her beauty. The clicking sounds of her heels is the music to my ears. The way her hair is perfectly flowing around with her walk is just mesmerising to watch. My girl. There she comes.

Niya's POV :

The moment I saw him my breathe hitched. Those brown eyes gazing at me is all I want. The black shirt is just adding to his hotness. Those dimples with that sly smile is making me drool.