35. Duck out

It was the match day. There was the usual hustle and bustle in the boring haveli.

"Chetti karo!" Virat screamed. The Punjabi words indicating how angry he was.

"Shub chhod de"

"Nahi chhodunga"

"Leave it!"

"Nope"

Niya and Alisha ran over to see them fighting over —

"An apple?! Really?" Both of them said in disbelief.

"There are plenty other apples. Take another one Shub" Alisha said trying to pull him away.

"Nahi par ye wala mera hai" Shubman protested.

"Naam likha hai kya?" Ishan screamed.

"Haan dekh le." Saying this Shubman flipped a little tag present on the apple. Ofcourse his name was written on it.

"Ab nahi hai!" Saying this Ishan tore that tag and threw it.

"Maar khayega ab tu!" Shubman raged.

"Stop it boys!" Niya screamed.

But none of them was in the mood to listen.

"Leave it Shubh" A passing by Rahul said sternly and Shubman immediately left it causing Ishan to collide with Rohit who was standing (read sleeping with the support of wall) behind.

"Pagal hai kya!? Kya yaar" Rohit said in his mumbaikar tone a bit angry with the sudden ruining of his beauty sleep.

"Thanks Ishan" Virat replied glaring at Rohit whom he was trying to wake up from the past 2 hours.

"Stop. I want everyone into the team bus within 5 minutes. Dare anyone come late." Mahi bhai shouted sternly and everyone went quite freezing at their places.

Virat's eyes glistened in awe of his Mahi Bhai who's magic was still the same till date. "Mere bhai, mere bhai!" His eyes were screaming.

"Now get moving!" Rahul bhai snapped.

All of them were into the bus in 4 minutes and Rohit at 4 minutes 59 seconds exact to be precise.

"Saved from the wrath." He muttered before seating himself with Jaddu.

"Said anything Ro?" Mahi Bhai's voice came from the last seat. Maybe the bus was too silent that his whisper made an echo.

The boys reached the ground and quickly started warming up. Niya and Alisha sat in the dug out with the support staff.

Shubman was in mood for a little fun. He all of a sudden decided to follow Virat between his warm up.

 He all of a sudden decided to follow Virat between his warm up