17. Back to normal

There were merry faces all around with big smiles plastered on their faces. It was no less than magic to them.✨

They went back to the team hotel and had their dinner together. All of them fed each other and for that night their diets were long forgotten. Nobody cared about how much brownies or pizzas they ate. Even Virat didn't say a word about it. IT WAS A SPECIAL NIGHT.

Guys can I chip inn? Asked Alisha entering the dinner room.

"Of course you can!" Said Ishan with a little excitement.

"Yes, please" Said Rahul bhai.

She walked towards Niya and hugged her. "I just came to check on you".

Niya : I am fine Alisha. The stitches will be out soon too.

Shubman : Wait, what do you mean you came to check on her?

Alisha : It means I came to ask her if she is fine or not?

Shubman : 😑 I understand that. What I meant is...you knew???

Alisha : Well yes I did. We were in contact always.

Shubman : Arey hame toh apno ne loota gairo mae kaha dam tha.

Hardik : Stop your drama boy.

Jaddu : Says who?

Jassi : Exactly 😂

Rahul : Haha. Both of them got roasted! Good job Jas!

They were served with some mocktails. Rohit took the glass in his hands and said, "Everyone! Let's raise a toast for the girl who matters to us the most! CHEERS!" and everyone followed the celebration.

Alisha wanted some water and she asked Ishan to pass it to her but he was too busy in talking and laughing that he didn't hear her.

Alisha : Ishan!! Ishan!! Arey bhai pani de na Ishan. She said a bit loudly so that he could hear her.

Ishan passed her a glass full of water and murmerd under his breathe,"BHAI bol diya?"

But Niya caught it and said, " Arey tension matt kar. Bhai se boyfriend ho sakta hai. BHAIYA se SAIYAN nahi."😂

Ishan looked at her with a questioning gaze and she said,"Now blush a little less whenever you see her next". And she winked at him.

Virat : Boys! I think this calls for a....

Rohit : Drum roll please...

Hardik : Tadadada....

Rahul : Tatada...

Rohirat : HORROR MOVIE NIGHT!

Well all of them were shit scared by even the ideas of horror movies but when with team they would definitely watch it. It was more of a tradition now. All of them arranged the complete team room with mattresses and pillows.

 All of them arranged the complete team room with mattresses and pillows

(Imagine this kind of a view)

And the team room was filled with screams, laughters and snores for the rest of the night.

Niya woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. She got up to grab her bottle but didn't find Shubman beside her.

She went to the balcony and saw him standing their gazing at the stars. He could sense her presence. "I used to watch these stars everyday for the whole night and they reminded me of you". He said.

Niya : And now that I am here you don't need to look at them but in my eyes.

She held his head and moved it towards her and they had an intense eye lock. Finally Shubman broke the eye lock and tilted his head towards her. Slowly his lips brushed with hers and they kissed.

Niya's Pov :

He looked at me as if he never wanted to look away. I expected the kiss. His lips attached on mine and he kissed softly and slowly. My heart splintered with light. We broke the kiss after sometime.

Pov ends.

"My mother once told me that there was something waiting for me, something that'll restore my faith in life. I've found it. It's you!" Said Shubman.

And they kissed again this time it was deep. As if pouring all the uncertainty, all the hurt out.

*Cough* Get a room guys! Said Ishan while breaking into their moment.

Shubman : Tere timings....Ishan🙌🏻☺️

Ishan : I know. I know.

Shubman : No you don't.
Saying this he took the water bottle from Niya's hand and splashed all the water on his face.

Ishan : You fu... He stopped and then looked at Niya who was waiting for him to complete his sentence. "Bhabhi hai is liye jaane de rha hu" Guys let's go and sleep now.

A yawn slipped from Shubman's mouth as he agreed and they all went back to sleep. Shubman hugged Niya and whispered "But why did you wake up at this hour in the first place?"

Niya : I was thirsty.

Shubman : And you are now going back to sleep without having water. Great.👏🏻

Niya : Well something else quenched my thirst darling 😉

Shubman : Oh is it?

Ishan : If your sesh is done can you both sleep and let me sleep now!?

Niya : Sure you can! Good night boys!

"Good night Nii/Bhabhi"

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : A short update but please spare this time as I am having a really bad headache.

Please vote and comment y'all.

~Bye until next time