37. Four fellas

The next morning all four (Shubman, Ishan, Niya and Alisha) were waken up at 7 for the unusually earlier breakfast.

"Why do you guys look like y'all are sick or something?" Rohit remarked at their dull appearances.

"Pehli baar Rohit se zyada beghar lagte dekha hai kisiko subeh subeh" Virat joked.

Well they actually seemed like it with their night dress still on, messy hair and ofcourse not to forget their flushed faces.

"Aakhen bhi laal ho rakhi hai" Ash said raising an eye brow.

"Oh no!" Hardik ignited the drama's fire.

"Kahi tum logo ne..." Rahul said placing his hand on his mouth.

"For the nth time now I am literally begging you Rahuliya stay away from Harry." Virat muttered-cried.

"Party?!" Yuzi gasped.

"Alcohol? Did you guys get wasted or something?" Rohit asked in his captain's tone.

"I hope you guys didnt land yourselves into any kind of troubles, right?" Bumrah raised his concern with it but as usual was just blown off with some random talk over it.

"Nothing of that sort, it's just lack of sleep." Niya said stoping the queue of questions.

"And what were you guys doing?" Rohit asked authoratively. Doesn't matter how much they budged him about his laziness but when it came to discipline and rules he was one of the strictest captain to be there.

"I...I had a little headache so Shubhi was with me." Niya said looking at the other three hinting them to just join inn.

"Ya, I asked Alisha and she gave some medications..." Shubman said in his sleepy tone.

"And I went to take the pills and stuff." Ishan nodded.

"Why didnt you tell us?" Rohit asked in general but looked only at Niya.

"Bhai...it was just a mere headache. Why to trouble everyone na" Niya said calmly.

Rohit just nodded and everyone continued their breakfast ofcourse not without teasing the poor four. The coaches were just over hearing the conversation from the table nearby calmly.

MS got up and was about to leave before which he turned towards the team's table and walked where Shubman and Ishan were seated.

"Agli baar se golf course ke paas wali deewar se kudna kachre mae nahi giroge atleast." He whispered into their ears leaving both of them stunned. Shubman choked on his food the immediate moment.

"Hell - how - what - huh" Ishan and Shubman whispered questioningly in horror.

"Tere chehre ka rang kyu ud gaya?" Niya said looking at Shubman's now pale face.

"Kyunki mae berang tu chamak hai, fark hai fark hai fark hai."

"You don't leave a chance." Niya giggled.

"Any reason on why should I?" Shubman smiled and obviously got away with it just like he would from most other problems with his dimples.

The boys had an optional practice session which almost everyone attended except for Ishan and Shubman who were busy completing their beauty sleep.

"I am hungryyyyy get up!!" Niya yelled at her sleeping beauty.

"So...wanna eat?" He got up pointing himself.

"Shub please na let's go somewhere!" Niya said with a such a poutie face that Shubman had to agree.

Shubman freshened up quickly and went towards the big walk in closet.