2nd

More!! With a little extra :P
Diary entry #2

Yesterday was crazy in my diary.
Can't believe I just... confessed!
  I guess because I was feeling a bit lonely. Foster went to Everglen! I would've thought fitzy would invite me to come.
What a good friend.
Not!
Even Dex went!
AND THERE IS NO WAY I WAS GONNA GO OVER TO BANGSBOI!
I'm lonely, but not that much.
Although, I don't think he was even home. I think he...
Wait.
TRAITORS! ALL OF THEM!
They chose BANGSBOI over ME?!
I'm gonna...
I'm gonna go cry.
Scratch that- my hair always dies when I cry, and can't have Foster pitying me.
... speaking of Foster, I'm gonna go see if she's free!
...
Not because I like her or anything.
...
Shut up.
Fine- I don't like her, I REALLY like her.
She-
answered-

~K
{special section (what is actually happening):}
"Uhh, hi?" Keefe's awkward voice echoed around his room. He quickly wrote something down then shoved the book under his pillow.
"Is every thing okay?? You called me and I thought-"
"Woah, Foster. It's okay. I was just gonna... call you?" Sophie's face relaxed. She looks so beautiful, Keefe thought as he studied her. He was startled by his thought and felt embarrassed, even though he knew no one heard it. "Hiiiii Keeeeefffeeee" Three heads poked into Sophie's screen. It was the Dizznee triplets. "Is Keefe there?" Dex's voice asked.
"Yes, Dexy, I am! Exciting, right!?"
Keefe paused waiting for a response. When no one replied he slumped onto his back. Faking it, Keefe started making sounds of crying.
"...Are you okay?" Sophie asked as Dex came into the screen. Keefe smiled slightly.
"No- I... I-I don't really know..." he replied with fake hiccups and sobs.
"If this is a prank call-"
"I don't think it is, Keefe is crying!"
"...Keefe is crying?" The voice of Biana joined in. The phone was quiet for second as they just watched Keefe pretend to cry.
"Should we do something?" Biana asked quietly. Suddenly Keefe felt so so angry. He clenched his teeth together and his 'joke' was ruined. He sat up, still angry.
"Uhh... he looks angry..."
"What happened? Do you need... something?" Sophie asked, looking concerned.
"You know what I NEED?! I need to feel like people CARE about me! Thank you for making me feel so included! Yesterday at Everglen was so fun with you guys! I REALLY DONT LIKE FEELING LEFT OUT!!" Keefe shouted at the phone.
He continued shouting things that he couldn't remember. All he knew was shouting made him feel better. When he finished he breathed hastily and loudly. Keefe stared at the screen.
It was black.