6th

Things are about to become DRAMATIC
Diary entry #6

Hahaha!
Finally!
Foster invited me to her house!!
She didn't tell me WHY though... the only thing she said was 'it's a surprise'.
Typical.
I mean... if she just WANTS me, then just say it!
I should be going...
The weather is really bad right now. I'm gonna have to take a bus there.
Bye!

~ Keefe

Actually happening

"Keefe! You're here!" Sophie shouted, waving vigorously. "...and wet." Sophie said as Keefe stepped undercover. The rain was heavy now, and Keefe got soaked walking from the bus stop. "Yeah, sorry," Keefe apologised.
"You don't need to apologise! It's totally fine!" Sophie squeaked. Why was she acting weird? She looks a bit flustered.
Maybe it's Keefe's hair.
Keefe raised his eyebrow. "How's my hair, foster? You seem a bit flustered."
Sophie went red and groaned. "Just come in, will you."
The moment Keefe closed the door barking sounded from upstairs.
"You got a DOG?!" Keefe asked in amazement.
"Uh. Yeah," Sophie giggled. "That's what the surprise was!"
Keefe ran into Sophie's room, leaving Sophie alone at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey!" Sophie cried. "IM the one who invited you!"
But Keefe was already snuggled with the puppy. The puppy is black with 3 white paws and a white tummy and spot on the top of its head in the shape of a heart. And light blue eyes.

 "He's miiiiiiiine," Keefe murmured

"He's miiiiiiiine," Keefe murmured. Sophie leaned on the doorway with an unreadable look as she looked at Keefe and the puppy. Keefe glanced at her and smirked.
"Done checking me out?" He asked.
Sophie went red again and rolled her eyes. "I wasn't. I was kinda annoyed that you got HER wet. Now she smells." Sophie emphasised HER and Keefe blushed, embarrassed.
"Er- w-whats her name?" Keefe stammered.
"Lucy."
"Cute... Like you." Keefe smirked again.
Sophie blushed again. "Yeah, right."
Keefe realised she didn't think so.
Keefe abandoned puppy playtime and stood up to face Sophie.
"Is that doubt I hear?" He asked with his arms crossed.
Sophie went redder and looked at the ground.
"Yes," she whispered. Keefe noticed her eyes fill.
Lucy scampered over to her and Sophie picked her up. She exhaled slowly with her eyes shut. Keefe studied her.
"Sophie. What-" Keefe was cut off by a shaking. He stumbled. The room kept shaking.
It was an earthquake.
Sophie was frozen in fear in the middle of the room. Keefe shouted at her to move. She started crying but didn't move.
That was when a wall started to collapse.
On Sophie.
Keefe ran over to her, pulled her to the ground and covered her with his body.
The wall fell.
There was a thump and excruciating pain before everything,
Went
Black.

Yes, I know. I'm sorryyyyy.
To make it up to you I'll make the next in Sophie's perspective.