8th

Keefe slowly woke.
To a rough, sticky tongue licking his face.
He coughed, and it hurt. A lot.
His ears were ringing, his head was throbbing and he felt nauseous.
Someone yelled and Keefe winced as his headache grew worse. But then he realised he recognised the voice. It was Sophie.
"Sophie?" Keefe whispered.
He opened his eyes but they were found by blackness.
"KEEFE!! I'm so glad you're awake!" Sophie yelled.
Keefe winced harder. But since it was dark, Sophie didn't notice.
As his senses adjusted (except sight) he felt his hand in another. Sophie's.
Now he was glad it was dark, because he started blushing.
"Y-yep," Keefe mumbled, "I'm awake."
He could feel their sides touching, and realised how small a space they were in.
"Are we stuck?" Keefe asked.
"Oh. Well. Kind of," Sophie answered.
"Do you have your phone?" He asked.
"No."
"I have mine," Keefe told her.
"And...?" Sophie asked slowly.
"We could ask for help?" Keefe said.
"Oh."
Keefe waited for her to say more, but she never did. So Keefe tried to get it out his pocket. Except his left hand wasn't moving. In fact- he couldn't feel it at all. And while he was discovering stuff, his left leg couldn't move either. "Foster-" Keefe choked out. "I can't move."
"Y-you're messing with me."
"Well- I mean, I can move my right arm and leg, but not my left..." Keefe clarified.
"Okaywhereisyourphone?" Sophie spoke so fast, it took Keefe a second to register what she said. "Oh- uh in my left pocket."
"I'll get it."
He felt Sophie reach over him blindly.
"Your arm is in the way." She told him. "Will you hold your arm up?"
"Okay," Keefe agreed.
He was given his arm and he held it above his head as Sophie found his pocket.
"I found it!" She cried, jerking back suddenly into Keefe's good arm. His lock screen lit up the room as Keefe grunted and his left arm fell onto Sophie. Making her fall onto him. And her face on his. AND LIPS ON HIS. Sophie squeaked and stared at Keefe.
His mind went crazy. He wanted to kiss her SO BAD but... that might ruin his already shaky friendship with her.
So he turned his head away, mumbling, "sorry..."
"I-it's okay- I know you can't move it..." Sophie stammered blushing furiously. She quickly got off him and sat up, cross legged.
"So, uh, what's your phone password?" She asked.
Keefe told her and she called an ambulance and told the situation and address to them.
"I'm gonna turn the torch on so we can see," Sophie smiled awkwardly. It was quiet after that.
"I'm still sorry." Keefe murmured.
Sophie went red again and mumbled something.
"...what was that?" Keefe asked.
"Uhh..." Sophie somehow went redder, "I... kinda... liked it...?"
It was Keefe's turn to blush. He couldn't think of anything to say so he stayed silent.

"I would like to do it again." Sophie whispered

Keefe swallowed nervously. "Uh."
"Umm- but it's okay if YOU don't! It's totally fine!" Sophie cried, grabbing his hand.
Keefe stared at his hand.
Sophie stared at Keefe.
Waiting for a response.
"I..." Keefe glanced at Sophie.
"It's fine with me..." his voice went quieter.
Sophie swallowed awkwardly.
"Well..."
"Uhhh."
Sophie smiled nervously and pulled Keefe up so he was sitting. Then she pulled him closer.
When there was a millimetre between their lips, Sophie paused.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
Keefe answered by closing the gap.
And...
Her lips were so soft. He moved his lips with hers. She pulled his head closer and started kissing him hard. Their breath went in sync.
When they pulled apart, Keefe was left breathless.

"Sophie Foster?" A call from inside the house echoed

If you're wondering, there hasn't been diary entries, because Keefe hasn't had time to write.
THANK YOU FOR 100 reads!!!