15th

Ok guys. This is a serious note. I don't hate Fitz if any of you think that in the next chapter. Fitz also isn't like this in the books.
Also. If any of you don't like abuse, I'm not including it. But I will if no one comments that they don't.
Comment it here.

Ok so have a good time reading!

Keefe finally left the party feeling rejected. It was now confirmed that Sophie was still mad at him. He kicked a stone on into alleyway in frustration. Keefe listened for the satisfying clink when it hit the ground. But it didn't come. Instead, a soft sob. Which was barely audible, and Keefe wouldn't have heard it if he wasn't listening.

So, curious, Keefe silently peeked inside the alley. A dark shape was lying on the tiled floor. Taking out his phone, Keefe turned the flashlight on. And dropped it in horror. His phone made a clatter noise as he leaned against the wall. It was deadly quiet except for Keefe's alarmed breathing.

"Sophie," Keefe forced out. He blindly made his way over to her. Panicking, Keefe tried to lift her on her feet. But she was unresponsive and flopped sideways. "Sophie, Sophie please," Keefe pulled her into a hug and squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn't cry.

Then, a ghostly whisper. "Keefe..." Keefe's eyes widened. "Sophie! Are you okay??"

Nothing.

"Hold on Sophie," Keefe whispered. "I will get you home to your parents."
He gently picked her up. Running, Keefe made it to Sophie's house very fast. He knocked on the door urgently. Nothing happened. Keefe knocked more urgently.

Another eerie whisper, "Not home.."
Keefe realised he had left his phone in the alleyway. So now he couldn't call her parents or an ambulance. "My house then."
Keefe got to his house and pulled out his key. When they were inside, Keefe gently laid her on a couch. He turned on the light and burst into tears. Sophie's face was bruised and dirty. Dried blood was also a feature. The only clean part of her face was the lines her tears had carved. Taking a deep breath, Keefe grabbed a cloth and saturated it. He started wiping her face clean. When Sophie's face was clean, Keefe started to relax. There was no broken bones, so she seemed alright. Except there was the lingering promise of a concussion. Keefe went and brought a blanket for Sophie and pulled it over her.

And... he couldn't resist...
Keefe gently kissed her cheek. As his face was hovering over hers, Keefe toyed with the idea of moving to her lips. But pushed it away.

"Good night, Sophie..."

Diary entry #11
...
I can't.
-k

Five minutes later
Diary entry #12
I...
Soph...
I don't know what happened but...
She's fine.
Right?
.
..
...
I found her in an alleyway... she looked ...
Dead.
But she's ok right now. She's sleeping.
It's really bad that I lost my phone and her parents aren't here. Mine aren't either...
There are no broken bones.
But there could be...
Concussion
...

Goodbye
-Keefe

Sophie's perspective

Sophie fell on the floor. She blacked out.

A rock hit her arm and she woke up. Unable to constrict herself, a sob escaped Sophie. Suddenly she heard footsteps, and with much difficulty, she opened her eyes. Then was blinded by a bright white light. The bright light was too much for Sophie's senses and she blacked out again. The next moment she heard someone saying her name. "Sophie, Sophie please..."
She wasn't on the floor anymore. Someone was hugging her, keeping her up. Sophie's eyes fluttered open for a second. But it was enough for Sophie to see her rescuer. It was Keefe. Sophie desperately wanted to show Keefe she was still here, not gone! But her brain wasn't sending the commands to her body and she couldn't move. Sophie found some energy and pushed out: "Keefe..."
She had wanted to say, "Keefe, I'm still here. Please help me!"
But there wasn't enough energy.

Suddenly Keefe whispered loudly, "Sophie! Are you okay??"
No. She wasn't okay. And she couldn't answer because she had just used up the energy she had.

"Hold on Sophie. I will get you home to your parents."
Sophie hopelessly wanted to tell him her parents weren't here. But with no energy, the only thing she could do was to harness more over time.

When they got to Sophie's house, Sophie whispered, "Not here..."
Keefe looked at her and told Sophie he was going to his house.
Why doesn't he just call an ambulance? Sophie wondered.

Keefe set her down on a couch and rubbed something rough on Sophie's face. She had heard crying before. Keefe ran his hands over her arms, probably testing to see if there were any breaks. But it sent a shiver down her spine. He felt her legs and her neck. Then Keefe turned her over and felt her back. It must've been okay, because he wasn't panicking. Keefe put her back on her back. And a blanket was tugged over her body. I'm sleeping here? Sophie thought uneasily. What about the hospital?

Then Sophie felt something slightly rough, but mostly soft get pressed to her cheek. Unsure of what it was, she didn't really worry about it. But she could feel a slight breath on her face. Then Keefe leaned back and there was no breath. "Goodnight, Sophie."
Goodnight Keefe...

Happy second day of the new year!!!