4th

So uhhh. Keefe is a bit fragile. Btw you guys should check my sisters book! It's called 'Upside Down World - SoKeefe au'
(You have to write it exactly like that or it won't get found- with the capitals and all) ENJOY :))

Diary entry #4

Today was so awkward. I got invited to go to everyone's house and I just stood there. I mean how was I supposed to pick one? Although it was VERY tempting to just go with Foster. But I can't do that! Not with Fitzy and Dexy watching!!!
Or Biana (believe me, she knows what ANYTHING means. Like if I smile randomly she'll just know I'm thinking of my hair!).
I don't wanna get exposed.
But the way Foster was smiling sadly and awkwardly made me...
Wanna just ...
Just...
GRAB HER AND RUN!
Actually, that sounds really, really creepy now that I'm reading it.
Anyway... that was a bit off topic...
I didn't know who I should go with, so I was just frozen.
Loser.
Foster is never gonna like me now.
I just stood there.
Just staring at them. Then Fitz pulled me aside and asked if I was okay!
I mean, yeah, I'm a loser but it isn't as bad as it sounds!
Okay whatever.
I just said "what are you talking about?"
He sighed and brought me back.
Then they all looked at me. I said to stop staring- I know they all love me and all but lessen the amount of staring in awe!
Yeah, we all know that was too forced.
"So...?" They asked.
Ugh
How was I supposed to pick?! <— That's what I asked.
They all just said: how about we ALL go over to Everglen.
Ok.
So I'm just in Everglens bathroom
Cya!

~Awkwardness (Keefe)

Another entry that day

Oh.
My.
My diary is in-
Danger—

Keefe's hair 101?
What a weird name for a diary.
Or maybe it was a disguise..?
Anyway, WHAT IS THIS??!!
ALL OF KEEFES SECRETS ARE MIIIINE!
...
What.
Is.
On.
The.
First.
Page?!!!
That is secret OVERLOAD!
Don't worry Keefe, I'll keep your secret.

~Dex

DEX I WILL GET YOU!
I knew it was a bad idea to bring my diary with me...
And you better keep my secrets!!!
Especially about Foster...
Ughhhhh...
Dex found me writing in it in the bathroom. He just stared at me and I stared back.
"What are you doing?" He asked
I just stared at him and started blushing. ITS SUCH A LOSER THING TO HAVE A DIARY!!!
I said just... writing.
Can I see? He asked.
No
No
No
No WAY
I said err no..?
Why? Is it your diary? He asked, joking. I could have said no, but instead my face grew hotter and I glanced away.
"It is!!!" He cried
Then he chased me around the bathroom.
He is surprisingly fast.
And strong.
He just grabbed me, pinned me on the wall and pried the book from my hands.
I slumped onto the floor, with my face in my hands.
He murmured a few things while reading.
"You know I don't like her anymore, right?" He asked.
If he was at that part then he knew...
Oh no.
-Keefe S.
Special part again
(A/N I think most chapters will include a part that is not in Keefe's Diary)
"Uhh." Dex still was in the bathroom. He had given the book back, and Keefe just continued writing.
"Why are you hiding in here?" Dex asked. Keefe glanced up, wrote something, then stood up.
"Uhh- Technodexo, if you haven't noticed, the vibes are awkward in there. There's no way I'm staying in that stifling room!"
Dex rolled his eyes. "You know there are SO many ways I could blackmail you right now." Dex told him. Keefe narrowed his eyes. "You wouldn't." He said through gritted teeth. He was clutching his diary so hard, his knuckles where white. "Dunno about that!" Dex giggled uncharacteristically. Keefe groaned.
"Alright. I'll come..." He reluctantly agreed.
When they walked into Biana's room Dex told everyone: "I found him."
Keefe glared at him.
He shrugged.
"What are we doing?" Keefe asked as he sat on the floor, trying not to look at Sophie because that would make it more awkward. Especially since Dex knows.
"Dunno," Fitz said, "we could... do truth or dare?"
Keefe glanced at Sophie. She hates Truth or Dare. She looked down at the carpet and said, "okay." She paused. "But only if Keefe is ok with it."
Foster cares about me? Keefe thought with amazement.
"It's fine." Keefe found himself saying. Dex smiled goofily. When he and Keefe made eye contact, he winked. Keefe hoped no one noticed.
"I'll go first," Biana said when no one said anything. "Keefe."
Keefe jumped, startled to be called on first.
"Uh... t-truth," he mumbled, dragging his hand through his soft hair. Biana smiled sweetly.
"Who do you like?"

Don't kill me please