Chapter 1 - Lust

I was in fifth grade when I finally realized the reason why I shivered when he entered the classroom wasn't the same reason as for the other students.
It wasn't out of fear, or because his intimidating personality made me feel weak or small. It was pure desire and longing that made me incapable of withstanding his gloomy gaze.
I swore to myself on that day that I would make him feel the same excruciating longing for me as I felt for him. On that day I swore to myself, I would make Severus Snape moan my name.

That was two years ago. I am now in my final year at Hogwarts and time starts running out. So far, I was nothing more but a shy, virgin baby, drooling after a man more than twice my age. Daydreaming of him pushing me against the Slytherin dorm's wall, one hand grabbing firmly my thigh, the other one wrapping around my neck, his lips so close to mine his hot breath is filling my mind and making me feel dizzy, yet not touching. Me sticking out my tongue slightly, trying to reach his lips and get a taste.
"Indeed, quite the naughty girl you are, Miss Yaeger", he's smirking and pulling away just the tiniest bit, so his lips are just out of reach, his hand around my neck tightening a little bit more and me letting out a tiny moan filled with arousal and disappointment.
That man was my ruin. In my daydreams I always ended up begging and he would tease the hell out of me. But I was fed up with dreaming, I wanted the real deal.

And just to be precise: I am not talking about everlasting love, true romance, marriage, a mortgage and the approximately 2.5 kids. I want lust and heat, sweat and begging - preferably his. I am not in love with Professor Snape romantically, I want him to take care of my horniness, over and over again.