Chapter 2 - Dinner Time

It was dinner time and we all gathered in the Great Hall and ate. All the teachers were at the teachers' table. Snape was there, too.
He had walked in a little late, his cloak flowing while he rushed beside me. My nose caught a tiny bit of his scent – he smelled of ink, parchment, summer storms and wood, as always and for a split second I closed my eyes and let his scent wash through me.
I always made sure to sit somewhere where I had a good yet unsuspicious view of his table seat. Fortunately, the teachers rarely changed seats. He was talking to Professor Trelawney, who was sitting right next to him. I naturally hated every woman who engaged with him in any way.
He was leaning towards her, listening to her frantically speaking as she always did. He didn't really seem to pay attention but still tried to be polite. He was eating and occasionally he would give a word or two in response, which was enough to set of Trelawney for another minute of uninterrupted monologue.
I was observing his facial features. My eyes wandered around his chin, up to his small yet so desirable lips, to his long crooked nose – which let to a short detour about the things you say about a man's nose and the shape of his ... wand.
I couldn't help myself but bite my lower lip. My eyes wandered up his nose to his pitch-black eyes. I could have sworn he was flickering in my direction while still leaning towards Professor Trelawney.
Unwarily one of my hands started to caress my thigh under the table. I felt a warmth growing stronger and stronger between my thighs.
Still looking into those black eyes of his I thought: "I want you to fuck me so hard, Professor Snape!"
Snape's eyes widened and he coughed a couple of times, he must have chocked on something. Trelawney reached him his glass, which he took eagerly and took a few big gulps. Still coughing a little bit, he loosened his tight button up down coat around his neck, seeming somewhat ashamed because he lost his cool and indifferent character.
He wasn't the kind of guy that wanted people to think he was a regular human being with regular
human flaws.
I caught a quick glimpse of his neck. He was always covering most parts of his body, so I was very eager to get every glimpse of his skin that I could get.

I pictured myself unbuttoning his shirt and coat and bite his pale skin. While my hands were busy unbuttoning further down, my head went right next to his ear and I whispered in his ears: "I want you inside of me, Professor."
I was brutally kicked out of my steamy daydream when a loud clang rushed through the Great Hall. Snape was standing, the sound that interrupted my steamy thoughts was the sound of his chair being pushed back fast, as he stood up. He seemed somewhat irritated – probably Trelawney had said something stupid, I wouldn't be surprised. Also, she looked kind of shocked and taken aback which strengthened my suspicion. He turned on his heel and left the Great Hall through the back door behind the teachers' table.

That night I finished what I started during dinner time, as usually using my own hands, imagining they were his.