Chapter 21 - A Raven's Eyes

The room fell silent.
    His hand grabbed my chin and with full force he pulled me to my feet while he rose from his
chair. His face just inches away from mine, staring at me with dark eyes, my toes hardly reaching the floor. There was a whisp of sweat on his forehead.

    "'Horny old man'?", he quoted my thoughts.
        He had me at my jaw, I wasn't able to move. It hurt sweetly, and I grabbed his strong lower arm with both my hands.
        I grinned at him triumphantly while a drop of slightly milky liquid was running down the corner of my mouth.
    "Well, aren't you one, Professor?", I asked, while my tongue licked away the droplet.

    He chuckled softly and slightly lowered me, so my feet were flat on the ground again, but his fingers stayed locked.
    "Impertinent little kid", he spat, "I guess, a little spanking would teach you some manners."
    "Try me", I intimidated him, gripping onto his arm and licking my upper lip seductively.
        His eyes turned to those of a raven.

    He turned me around and smacked my upper body onto his desk.
    "Not a sound from you, understood, Miss Yaeger?", he growled at me, "The old man might still be close, and he has the ears of a lynx."
I simply nodded.
    He ripped of my skirt and underpants, grabbed his belt, and quickly pulled it out of his trousers' belt loops. He folded it in half, which created a loop, grabbed it on opposite sides and pulled on them hard, which resulted in a whip-like bang.

    The first time the cold leather slashed over my bare ass, I saw flashes before my eyes, the second time the lights inside my brain went flickering, after the third time, I started begging for more.
    "More?", he mocked me and put the belt around my waist, buckling it up again.
        He smacked my sore butt cheek with his bare hand, and I whimpered.
    "Insufferable brat. Whimpering because of a light smacking, yet still demanding more."
    "Yes, Sir, please", I pleaded under my breath.

    He leaned over me, one hand on my back, which locked me onto the desk, and he pushed two of his fingers briskly into my already dripping wet pussy. I moaned loudly.
    "I thought, I had told you to shut it?", he harshly sneered into my ear and rubbed a third finger over my clit. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to muffle another moan.
    "You get what you asked for, Naughty Flower", he continued and pulled his fingers which were now drenched in my lust out of my pussy and started massaging my butt hole with them. That was a new sensation, and out of reflex I tried to arch my back, but his other arm still rested on it and pressed me down firmly.
    "Stay", he commanded, and I did.
        One of his fingers started to apply pressure and his first phalanx sunk into my butthole. I clenched my butt cheeks tightly.
    "Relax", he ordered, and I did – or at least tried.
        He started rubbing the inside of my ass with his finger and slowly buried it further in until his long finger was in completely.

    At first, I was unsure. Did I like this? Could I enjoy this? But I didn't want him to stop either, so I just let him continue and waited to see how my body would react. He moved his finger in and out and watched my body with a stern look. After a few seconds, I felt myself relaxing and find pleasure in this new way of having him inside of me. As he had ordered me to keep my mouth shut and my back was still locked to the wooden desk, I arched my ass instead to signal him that I enjoyed what he did, and he should proceed.

    He rose and eyebrow and said: "You want more?"
        I nodded.
    "Say it!", he demanded.
    "Yes, Sir, I want more.", I whispered through my fingers.

    He let his second finger glide next to his first. I smacked my fist onto the desk. Now he rubbed my inside with two fingers, and he started twisting and spreading them. I could feel how hot juice from my pussy flowed down my leg. My muffled moans and his heavy breathing created the sweetest music that filled the room.
    "I need more, Sir", I softly said and looked at him over my shoulder with watery eyes and burning cheeks, his eyes were still ravenous.
     He leaned over again and gently bit my ear before humming into it: "More won't be just my fingers, Sweet Flower."
    I shivered and insisted: "Give me more!"

    He was still fully dressed, and he didn't bother. He pulled his fingers out of me and I felt something cool running down my butt crack, mixing with my hot juice.         He had spat on me.
    Isn't it funny, what a difference the circumstances can make? How something as repulsing as this in your daily life, could let you almost lose your senses in this situation. I felt his hot dick as he placed it between my butt cheeks. That was quite a bit more than his two fingers had been.
   'I get what I asked for', I remembered.
    He let his dick glide up and down between my butt cheeks, making sure it was all wet. He leaned over me again, pulled up my head with one hand and with his other hand he put his dick in place and applied some pressure getting ready. He turned my head and gave me a passionate kiss.

    Then he let one of his fingers slip into my mouth and hushed: "If it's too much, you have permission to bite my finger and we stop. Understood?"
        I nodded and sucked on his finger.
    He shivered and roared and pushed his dick inside my ass. It took a lot of me, not to bite his finger. I didn't want him to stop, it just felt overwhelming. He moved slowly and soft, giving me time to adjust. After a few gentle pushes, I relaxed the muscles around my opening that had contracted heavily as he had entered my backdoor.

    With his free hand he grabbed the belt around my waist like it were reins. He was very creative; I must give him that. As he felt my body relax and heard my breath gets deep and steamy again, he increased his pace and force. With every thrust he moaned seductively, and I really enjoyed hearing him enjoy it. But I felt, I wouldn't reach the end like this. It felt good, indeed, but it did not reach a sweet spot for me.

    "Touch yourself", he panted.
        If the situation had been less intense, I'd smacked my forehead. Dumbledore was right, Snape was an extremely skilled teacher! Snape smacked the back of my head.
    "Focus!" he hissed, and I obeyed.
    I let one hand wander between my legs and started rubbing my clit, while he fucked my ass. There was that sweet spot, it didn't reach before. I bit his finger in sweet agony, I couldn't help it and pleaded he wouldn't misunderstand and stop what we were doing. He didn't.
    Instead, he whispered: "Good girl."
    And thrusted on grabbing tight onto the belt. My knees went weak and gave in, my clit pulsated, the inside of my ass was wrapped tight and hot around him and my, from his spanking still very sore ass sent jolts of pain up my spine each time his hip thrusted into it. What a triangularity of sensations! I let it all wash over me and as I started to reach my little death I arched up and swung my arms over my shoulders and around his neck and praised his name. He pulled me close around my waist and dug his head between my shoulder and neck. He panted heavily into my ear as he, too, reached his climax.

    We stood there, both covered in sweat and heavily gasping for breath. I collapsed onto the desk, he held onto my waist for support.
    As he slowly pulled out of me, he planted one last play- yet painful spank on my ass and said: "Never call me old again."
    I chuckled and countered: "Yes, Sir."