Chapter 6 - Confession of Innocence

"If you can't control your thoughts, could you at least have the decency to unbutton my pants, Miss Yaeger?", he asked while he covered his face with one of his hands.
I looked at him hungrily yet also slightly confused.
He looked a bit irritated and raised one of his eyebrows nodding downwards. "With all your vivid fantasies washing through my mind it starts to get rather... uncomfortable down there. In fact, it's starting to hurt."
I followed his gaze and saw his pants stretching tightly over his crotch.
Whatever was underneath that black cloth, it demanded to get set free. I could see it twitch and pulsate and I couldn't help myself but let my fingers brush softly over his huge bulge.
He let out a sharp breath and his whole body twitched slightly. That's when it hit me. He wanted me. He longed for me. I was in control! I had power over this sinister, mysterious and breath-taking man.
Unfortunately, his belt and button were covered by his vest, so I had to open those buttons first. And to tease him a little more, I started at the top and planned to work my way slowly downwards. I got to work at the buttons on his chest, my fingers were shaking nervously which made it nearly impossible to get a hold on these small buttons. Why did that god damned vest have to have so many buttons?! I felt the effect of the Veritaserum slowly wash off. Now everything that was left was the drowsiness coming from my mind spinning of arousal, overwhelming nervousness and shyness, and my uncontrollably shaking, useless fingers. I felt like a small child. I didn't have a clue what exactly I was doing. I felt so incredibly virginal.
Clumsily fiddling around his buttons, I started to tear up a little. This didn't go as planned at all. Snape raised one eyebrow, and I felt his piercing gaze upon me.
With a smirk he hushed: "How come in your fantasies you never seemed to struggle so much with these buttons, Miss Yaeger?"
He clearly was mocking me.
The Veritaserum had worn off completely by now. I was perfectly able to tell him any kind of lie I wanted. But I decided there was no use. So, I stuck to the truth.
I answered admittingly: "In my mind I undressed you hundreds of times already, Professor, whereas in reality I have never ever done anything like this before with anyone."
I dropped my head and tried to cover my teary eyes. I was so ashamed.
It took him a short moment until the meaning of my words clicked in his head and he slightly pushed away from me, taking my shaking hands into one of his, forcing me to stop my unsuccessful fiddling and pressing my hands firmly onto his chest. I could feel his calm deep breathing and his warmth that was radiating from his chest through his many layers of dark clothes. That was it. I bombed it. I was nothing more than words and ideas. Spicy fantasies but no actions. A child.
I felt his finger under my chin forcing my head upwards to look into his eyes. They somehow appeared even darker than usual. He seemed angry and uncertain of what to do next. I tried to close my legs, but he was still standing between them, and I was trapped sitting on his desk. He opened his mouth slightly and from deep inside his throat there came an almost roaring sound like a panther louring down its pray.
"You're a virgin...", he growled.
"Yes, I am, Sir", I admitted defeated.
"That changes things, indeed", he went on. Mocking me. "Amazing what your inexperienced mind is capable dreaming of. And in such vivid detail."
I wished for a spell to turn me invisible.
"I am sorry, Sir."
He laughed, then went straight to my ear and whispered: "Don't be, Little Flower. There's no shame in being untouched."
He grabbed my shoulder and caressed my neck briefly with his lips. He then took a deep breath as if he had serious trouble containing himself and went on: "But I am not going to destroy you tonight. Not in this room, or on that hard wooden desk. I want to take my time with you. Taking away your pureness and matching your spotless outside to your naughty inside.
"There happens to be a festival at Hogsmeade two days from now – you know for sure. All the students will be there. Except you. You will tell your friends a pretty little lie about you not feeling too well and staying behind. Then you will come to my private room at 10pm. Understood, Miss Yaeger?"
"Yes, Sir." I confirmed.
I was so horny. Why couldn't he just fuck me right here and now?
"Patience, Little Flower", he hushed.
There was a long pause, and slowly Snape regained control of himself, mastered his own breathing. He pushed himself away from me leisurely. But my fingers caught his waistband, and I held him back. I was amazed at my subconscious boldness.
With my head lowered I whispered: "Can I please have at least one good night kiss, Professor?"
My finger slightly reaching the tip of his raging boner.
That was it. The last little bit of teasing that made him loose control. He grabbed my chin, pushing my head upwards fiercely and the last thing I heard him say before his lips smashed into mine was "Fuck!"
As our tongues twisted around each other and we both were breathing heavily into our kisses, his taste filled my mouth for the very first time and started shooting through my system like the Veritaserum had before, altering my brain chemistry irrevocably. My mind seemed to disconnect from this world.
I thought jokingly: "Language, Professor!"