Chapter 5 - In Aqua Veritas

My eyes spung open and my ears turned into firestones.
"How do you... I mean... What do you mean, Sir?", I gasped.
He curled his lips and went on: "You are a smart girl. Go figure yourself."
My mind raced and him still being so close did not help at all.
"Is that so?", he sneered and came even closer.
My chin was now practically touching his chest and he was glaring down at me. "Fuck!", I thought.
"Language, Miss Yaeger", he replied.
He was in my mind.
"Indeed, I am"
"You're a Legillimens!", I gasped, my eyes were still locked onto his, he was still staring down at me.
I had to swallow hard, cause my mouth was watering from his smell and his warmth. Despite my intense salvation, I still felt dehydrated. He grabbed my chin and brought his face closer to mine.
"Clever girl", he growled and reached over to the side of his desk, where a small glass filled with what seemed to be a clear liquid stood.
He grabbed the glass and handed it to me: "Drink."
I obeyed and gulped the liquid that turned out to be plain water down greedily. He gave me a mischievous smile and with his thumb he brushed away a little drop of water that got stuck in the corner of my mouth. I felt a bit drowsy.
"Miss Yaeger?"
"Yes, Sir?"
"Tell me, what did the Amortentia smell like to you?"
"It smelled like ink, parchment, summer storms and wood, Sir."
     Why did I tell him?
"Let me rephrase that question: Whose smell does the Amortentia smell like to you?"
"It's yours, Sir. The Amortentia smells like you to me."
      What the fuck was going on?!
"Language, Miss Yaeger, again", he said and grabbed the empty glass out of my hand. He sniffed it.
"Good thing about Veritaserum is, it has absolutely no taste to its own, making it undetectable in any drinks. Not even in plain water."
He glared at me, his eyes darkening. "Don't you worry, I only put in the tiniest fragment of a drop. The effect will fade away in minutes. But I need some unfiltered answers from you, Miss Yaeger."
My eyes widened.
"When exactly did you get the idea of my dick being big?"
I couldn't help it, I had to answer truthfully.
"Last year during our finals, you were overwatching our class. I was sitting in front row, as I had planned, hoping you would be at your desk for most of the time. You sat on the front side of your desk facing us, your legs were spread wide open. I had already finished my exam and was daydreaming, nibbling on my quill.
"I examined you, as I aways do, when I get the chance and my eyes were locked onto the spot between your legs. It was pure coincidence. The sun was hitting your dark clothes just right for the right shadows to show up and give its shape away."
"What did you do then, Miss Yaeger?"
"I started feeling really hot between my legs. My eyes rested on your crotch and I slowly let my hand wander down between my legs."
"And?", he pushed me further.
"And I started rubbing my clit under my skirt."
"Was that all?"
"No, it didn't satisfy me. I let my hand glide underneath my skirt and my fingers underneath my panties."
"Were you wet?"
"Yes, Sir, I was very wet. I imagined them to be your fingers that were caressing my clit and I closed my eyes and my feet started to curl up. In my mind they were your fingers slipping inside of me and your voice moaning my name was echoing through my mind.
"Then everything happened very fast, and I got ripped out of my naughty dream. You ended our exam time and with a flick of your wand you collected all our parchments. Many of my classmates hadn't finished yet. You turned around and left us without any other word and you let the door to your office shut behind you with a loud bang."
I squeezed my eyes while I was processing a new thought.
"Professor, since when did you enter my mind?"
Snape looked slightly convicted.
"I am the one asking the questions", he protested.
"Please, Professor Snape", I plead and in a very brave moment I scootched towards him, bringing his and my hips closer together.
"About one and a half years ago", he admitted, blushing the slightest little bit.
"What made you start reading my mind?"
I tightened my thighs slightly and squeezed his hips.
      Who the fuck needs Veritaserum to get people to tell the truth?
Snape cackled over my bold thought.
"I noticed you staring at me during classes over and over again. You looked somehow suspicious and I figured, you were one of the many students that despise me and I wanted to see, if you planned potentially cursing me.
"I was quite shocked when I saw the nature of your impure thoughts. Shocked and... curious. And before I knew it, your filthy fantasies haunted me in my own dreams, and I couldn't wait to get another chance to hack into your mind."
"I don't despise you in the least, Professor", I reassured him.
"I know", he answered.
"Professor Snape... Was the reason you ended our finals so quickly and went straight to your office, because you were in my mind and knew what I was doing? Did you get turned on by it and had to escape to take care of it?"
He didn't answer and there was no need for it. My own mind gave me all the answers I needed. I pictured him behind that closed office door, panting and sweating. Reaching for his belt and opening it swiftly.
I imagined him starting to touch himself, closing his eyes, picturing me sitting in that desk biting my quill and secretly touching myself while thinking of him.
My head went wild, and it started firing every kind of fragments of sexual intercourses between Snape and me. I saw him pleasuring himself, me chocking on his dick, us entangled and naked on a rug. Everything, all at once. My mind buzzed like a million horny fireflies, and I still felt the effect of his truth potion.