Chapter 4 - The Potions Master

After class, I stayed behind to face my detention. I still was bright red and couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes. That hand... I must have imagined that.
Snape ordered me to clean up the mess I had caused and after that sort all the herbs in his office by name. He went into his office, and I got to work.
When I was done cleaning the floor, I stood up and smacked my knee right into the old wooden desk, which caused a bleeding scratch wound on my knee. I cursed under my breath and went on into Snape's office.
He was sitting behind his desk, cross legged, bent over some parchment – probably some students homework. He glimpsed over the parchment at me with his dark eyes and a few strands of his hair were framing his emotionless face. He looked a little bit more casual than usually. His working day was over, so he had taken off his dark coat and had rolled up his long button-down shirt and I could see the veins on his strong pale lower arms and – to my surprise, tattoos. Reaching all the way down to where his long sleeves of his coat and shirt usually ended. I even got a glimpse of his Dark Mark tattoo, the only one of them everybody in Hogwarts was aware must be there.
I felt a cold shiver running down my spine. Usually, he made sure to keep the Dark Mark, and apparently many others of his tattoos hidden from any viewers. But he didn't seem to bother right now.
With a little nod he directed me towards his herb collection, and I went to work. I had never been inside his office before. It was dark and gloomy as you would picture it, but the candles that were burning and the air that was filled with his scent gave some kind of coziness to it. I listened to his calm breathing while sorting all the herbs.
My thoughts went back to that hand I had felt on my waist just a few minutes ago. I must have imagined that. Or maybe it had been the hand of one of my classmates that was standing next to me. I really tried to believe that. But there was something inside of my mind that kept asking: "But what if not?"
What if it was his hand? What would he have done next? What would have happened if we would have been alone in his classroom? Would he have turned me around? Sat me on the desk and pushed my knees open so he could get really close to me?
I slowed down the herb sorting and started biting my lips. I pictured myself wrapping my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. His hand slipping up my skirt slightly so he could press himself against my underpants.
I could hear Snape clear his throat in his office chair.
My fantasy went on. In my head I could feel his manhood twitch behind his pants while he rubbed himself against me tight. I pictured him big... really big. I longed to find out the truth.
"Are you done?"
I spun around. He was standing right behind me. Man, that man was some kind of stealth ninja, I swear! I jumped and he grinned.
"Yes, Sir. Just finished", I responded and tried to sound indifferent. He leaned over my shoulder and grabbed something behind me.
"Good. Now sit on the desk, will you?"
That came out of the blue. My mind was bursting, and my thoughts went wild.
"S... Sir?", I managed to stutter.
"Your knee is bleeding. I have some herbs that help. Now go and sit on that desk, Yaeger", he said more sternly than before.
Disappointment was overwhelming me. What was I thinking? Of course, he just wanted to help one of his students. That's all I am to him.
I sat down on the desk, blushing like no one had ever blushed before. He knelt down, put a bit of herb into his mouth and chewed it. It was a weird sensation having him on his knees before me while I was sitting on his desk. Naturally I tried to cover the fact that my skirt hem was on his eye level by putting one hand between my legs and pushing the fabric down onto the desk.
He examined my injured knee and then his gaze wandered up to my face.
Was he resting just a tiny suspicious little moment to long on my hand that was trying to cover my crotch?
"I am sorry, it must be applied like this. It will heal in no time", he told me and put the chewed herb mass on my wound.
It stung. Like crazy. I flinched and tears were welling up in my eyes, but I put myself together and tried to be brave. He stood up and leaned over me, his hands resting on every side of me on the table, supporting his body. His lips were close to my ear.
"Good girl", he said, and he put one hand between my thighs and gently pushed them open while taking away my protecting hand. "And by the way: It is indeed really big."
And with that I heard the door lock magically turn.