Chapter 7 - Sex Cave Talk

I woke up the next day in my dorm. Still being able to taste him on my lips, I brushed over them with my fingertips. It wasn't a dream. Dreams neither left tastes nor slightly swollen lips behind. Horny old, mind reading Professors did. I giggled and got up.
Two days from now I would be with him again. In his room. The whole night. My heart started racing. What was I supposed to do? Or say? Or wear?! The virgin in me panicked. The slut in me still felt his tip on my finger and demanded more.
I couldn't wait for him to get rid of that virgin part for me. But for now, I still was one and I needed some advice from someone who wasn't.
Fortunately, one of my few friends happened to have quite the reputation and she enjoyed sharing her experiences. Although our tastes differed in almost every aspect – she hunted for pretty schoolboys, preferably from other houses and liked changing them like underwear, I was sure the basics would also apply to older, grumpy men. Getting horny was ageless.
She would be in the Common Room by now, so I quickly got dressed and went downstairs.
As expected, she sat in one of our comfy wing chairs in front of the fireplace, reading a book. "Greetings, Valeryia."
She looked up and replied cheerfully: "Good morning, Gwendolyn. What happened to your lips? Did you taste something spicey?"
She laughed.
"You could say", I giggled, and she gave me a suspecting look over her glasses. She was rather bright.
"Listen, Val, can I have a word with you in privacy? I happen to have a few questions and need your... expertise."
"Certainly!", she beamed, getting the hint right away.
She stood up and threw her copy of 'Taking care of Magical Creature' that she had been reading before carelessly on the ground.
"Follow me, I know plenty of places, where we will be absolutely uninterrupted and can speak freely."
And with that she stormed out of our Common Room and I followed her.
After a short while, we reached an enormous grandfather clock. She waved her wand over the clock's side panel and a handle appeared out of nowhere. She pushed the handle and the clock swung open noiselessly.
"Neat", I said.
"Yes, it can be pretty – handy", she replied, giving me a little wink.
We went inside and stood in a small, cosy room. The lights were dimmed, and a whisp of rose and pinewood filled the air. There were a lot of cushions, a huge sofa and a bear shaped rug on the floor. A proper teenage love cave.
I couldn't really picture myself and Snape using it and why would we? After all, he had a private bedroom, where he could do what (or rather whom) he wanted.
But I was here to get answers not to look for potential bang-rooms.
"So, spoil me all the details then", Valeryia whistled and sat herself down on one of the plushy cushions.
I sat myself on the one facing her, taking a smaller one in my arms and holding it protectively in front of me as I got a bit anxious.
"Well, there is – someone, that I plan on getting to know very closely in the upcoming days. But before that, as it will be my first time being this close to – someone, as you know, I still need some answers to steps, I am not yet quite sure about."
"I see, I see", she said wisely, rubbing her chin, "Ask ahead, then. I will gladly give you all the advice, I can come up with."
I had many questions, and they came out unsorted and all at once. "What should I wear? How should I act? What do I have to do? How should I start? Will it hurt? How long will it take? Do I have to shave? – "
"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Easy there, that's a lot of questions!", she laughed as she interrupted my blurr. "First of all: relax. Secondly: do absolutely not act. Be yourself. That – someone, he already knows you as you are and he already wants you for the person you are, so acting in any kind of way would be absolutely of no use."
She was brilliant, I already started to calm down.
"Does he know about your ‚situation'?"
"Yes, I told him yesterday."
"Does he happen to be in the same 'situation'?", she continued.
I couldn't help but laughed out loud and answered: "Certainly not."
She gave me a side eye. I knew she wouldn't force me to give her a name, but she definitely was trying to figure out by trying to read between my lines.
Although I don't think, she would be judging, relationships between students and teachers were highly frowned upon, so I still wanted to keep it to myself. I had to weigh my words carefully.
She went on: "In that case, he will gladly take the lead, trust me. Men of all ages"
Did she emphasize this a little too obviously?
"Take great pleasure and pride in being someone's first. All about 'pureness', blah, blah, blah", she rolled her eyes comically and I had to smile because she had used the exact same word to paraphrase 'virginity' as him.
"So, we can assume, he's probably planning your defloration while we are talking right now. Let's go on with your questions, before I forget them.
"You HAVE to do absolutely nothing. Though, you are allowed to do, WHATEVER you feel ready for and are interested in. Don't feel yourself to be obliged to do something. If you are not into or not yet ready for something, tell him. If he starts acting up, he's a swine and he shall never again lay hands on you. Full stop.
"Of course, the same applies to his needs as well, but as it will be your first time, I do not expect you to be too extravagant in your desires.
"Wear whatever gives you comfort and confidence, and you feel like yourself in. Again: He will not expect a show act from you. Same goes for the shaving question. You do you. No sane man will ever turn a woman down, that he already drools over, just because of a few hairs.
"If you don't know how to start. Let him make the first move and then allow the both of you to just go with it. Take your time. Enjoy yourselves and forget about the world outside.
"How long it will take depends on many factors and in the end has absolutely nothing to say about its quality. If it's done and you feel good about it, does it really matter if it took five minutes or five hours?"
I hung on every word she said. She was a sex guru!
"Did I forget something?", she asked.
"Ehm... Will it hurt?"
"Ah yes, that part... Well, I am not gonna lie to you: It can. Again, it depends on many factors. His anatomy and yours. Your personal pain tolerance. If you two took enough time 'warming you up' – seriously, don't skip that part. How relaxed you are and how bold he is...
"There is a good chance it will be painful for you at first but trust me, it will fade quickly and if you are sure he should be your first, you won't mind a little pain."
That made sense and felt right.
"May I ask, how was it for you?", I asked her.
She laughed. "Oh, I am pretty sure I ripped mine by accident when I fell from that damned hippogriff when I was around twelve. I didn't feel any pain at all the first time."
Was it too late to go looking for a hippogriff in the Forbidden Forest?
We laughed together and stayed a little while longer in that room chatting, but for now I had run out of questions.
When we left the sex cave again, it was already time for lunch. I had classes in the afternoon, so I headed to the Great Hall to get a quick lunch. Our talk had calmed me a big deal, except for that 'how much it's going to hurt depends on his anatomy' part. He had already showed off his potential yesterday and that didn't really fire up hopes in me to get an easy start.
I made a mental note to do some yoga before heading to bed today.