Chapter 12 - Of Croissants and Soreness

I woke up alone in an empty bed. I sat up feeling a bit groggy. My lady bits felt slightly sore. I would have to check them in the bathroom.
What time was it?
"It's close to 10 in the morning", I heard his voice coming from the left side of the bed.
He was sitting in a chair, fully dressed, reading the newspaper. On the table next to him a spoon magically stirred a coffee and a half-eaten croissant laid on a table.
"I thought, as it is a Sunday and you have no classes today, I might as well let you sleep in. After last night's events I figured, you could use some rest.", he continued.
He looked over the newspaper and fixated my naked body. Protectively, I wrapped the sheet aroundme. He smirked and continued to read the paper.
"That's too kind of you.", I replied and sat on the edge of the bed.
Still wrapped in his black silken bed sheet, I stood up and wobbled over to the table. Standing straight proved to be a little bit tricky, I noticed bemused. He lifted his gaze again and watched me as I leaned over him and grabbed the half-eaten croissant and put it in my mouth as I stared provokingly into his eyes. He raised his eyebrows at me and lowered his gaze again.
"Bathroom?", I asked the croissant still in my mouth.
He pointed to a door next to his bed without looking up from his newspaper. I gathered my clothes in one hand while still holding onto the sheet around me, which led to me struggling a bit picking up my clothes.
"You know, there really is no need for that sheet, right?", he asked without interrupting his reading.
"Yes, Sir. I know, Sir, but I prefer it that way", I gave back rebellious through my mouth full of croissant.
I heard him chuckle behind me as I wobbled into the bathroom. I took a shower and examined my body. Had it changed after last night's events? Did I look different know? Would people notice? But beside a little soreness and a little bit of already drying blood on the toilet paper, everything seemed unchanged. I enjoyed his bathroom. It was filled with his scent, dark and cosy and his shower was so much better than the ones we had in our Common Room. There also was a bathtub, which I saved for another time.
I got dressed and realized he had ripped off one of the hooks that held together my wrap skirt in his last night's rage mode. I rolled my eyes and tried to close it as best as I could. I would fix it once I was back in the Common Room.
I took the last bite of the croissant, used his mouthwash, and left the bathroom. I closed the door and turned while taking the first few steps and bumped right into him. I jumped out of surprise. He looked at me and I saw concern in his eyes.
"Are you alright? Did I hurt you more than it was necessary?", he asked. "Also, I am sorry for the skirt. That shouldn't have happened. I lost control."
"Did you spy on my thoughts while I was in the bathroom?!", I shrieked. "Is nothing sacred to you??"
I was proper angry with him.
"Learn to shield your thoughts, then it won't be so damned easy for me to hear them! They are so loud, I can hardly overhear them!", he snapped back protectively.
I took a deep breath and calmed. I reached for is head and gently wiped a strand of his hair out of his face.
"All is fine, Professor. The pleasure you gave me last night overtook the pain – which was inevitable as you know, by millions of times. Also, I ask of you to lose control more often in the future. You know, seeing you lose control is probably my biggest kink of all."
With that I stood up on my toes and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss and hold me tight.
"Gladly, if you insist", he murmured.
Then I had to head back to my friends. They probably were worried, since they didn't find me in my bed, when they got home. I had to come up with a good explanation. Maybe a stay at the hospital wing? Yeah, that sounded plausible.
Snape led me out his door but pulled me back for one last kiss.
He looked deep into my eyes and said: "And don't forget, your homework is due on Tuesday, Miss Yaeger."
And he grinned and let go of me. With a wide grin I walked back to the Common Room.