Chapter 32 - First Name Base

I woke up from Snape's finger gently caressing my hip, as I was lying on my side.

"We need to get up, Sleepy Flower", he hushed.

"Can't we just lay in bed all weekend?", I asked him drowsy and nestled myself closer to his chest.

A loud rumbling cut through the room.

"Well, it seems your stomach is just as eager as I am for a quick trip to a restaurant to eat dinner", Snape laughed as I blushed over the noises coming from my stupid stomach.

It took my sleep drunken mind a quick second to fully let his words sink in.

"You want to go eat somewhere?", I asked, mildly surprised as I had expected to – or rather gotten used to, stay inside a safe and private location when we were together.

"Indeed. There's a nice little restaurant just a quick walk down the street", he answered in a soft tone.

"Like... in public?"

"Yes."

"Like... a date?!"

"Like a date."

I gasped for air, and he chuckled.

"But, Professor, what if someone sees us?", I stuttered.

Something inside me screamed at me to shut the fuck up and get dressed.

"I expect we will be seen if we enter a public place. You don't want to be seen with me?", Snape gave back and tried to sound hurt.

"NO! I mean, yes of course I want – very much, but it's... it could get you into trouble", my voice swam with fear and disappointment over our lot.

Snape chuckled once more.

"Relax. We won't get in trouble here. The whole area is safe. There are no witches or wizards around. One of the few upsides this place brings with it – wizarding world detox."

"You mean, we will be eating at a Muggle restaurant? Amongst Muggles?!", I shrieked and gasped for air again.

"Yaeger, we are currently in the Muggle world as you might remember", he gave back coldly.

"Yes, I know, but...", I started blushing, "I don't want to play the snobbish pureblood card but, I am not really used to being around Muggles. What if I fuck up and do something stupid or act weird?"

Snape laughed – for a man that hardly ever shows emotions I made him laugh quite a lot.

"Just leave your wand here and we should be safe from your pureblood Highness."

I stared into his dark eyes and looked for any trace of uncertainty about his plan to just casually walk into a Muggle restaurant with his student lover at his side but there was none to be found. He was dead serious about it. I felt my body getting flushed with a mixture of feelings, I was most certain would be doubt and fear, but as it reached my brain I realized: It was pure happiness and anticipation. My frowned facial expression changed into the widest grin I ever managed, and I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him, only to then jump up and squeal:

"I need to get dressed! Shoot, what am I supposed to wear? Do I even have Muggle-conform clothes with me?..."

I wasn't asking him, I was just muttering to myself, as I grabbed my bag and went towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and opened my bag. Luckily, I had put way too much stuff in my magically enlarged bag, so I had plenty of options. But quickly I realized to make the right choice, I needed a little bit more information. Therefore, I went to the door, opened it, and popped my head out.