Chapter 11 - Flower Plucking

"Shoot, the condoms!", I thought, slowly regaining control over myself and my heavy breathing again.
They had went flying with the skirt and were now lying wherever the skirt laid. Snape curled his lips and leaned over me, reaching for something at the head side of the bed. He opened the drawer of his nightstand and took out a condom. He sat up between my legs and opened the wrapping.
"Always be prepared, Little Flower", he grinned. "For today, I will do it for you, but in the future, I expect you to put it on me. I enjoy it more that way."
"Yes, Sir", I nodded and watched him roll the condom down his shaft.   

He leaned back over me, put his arms on either side of my face and balanced his weight on his elbows. He caressed my temple with one of his fingers. He moved his hips and started to rub himself repeatedly on my still throbbing clit. His dick got all wet from me. I faintly whined out of anticipation.
"May I, Little Flower?", he growled softly in my ear.
"Yes, Sir, please", I stuttered.
I wanted to have him inside of me badly, but I dreaded the pain that it would bring with it.
I felt him pushing his hips towards me and he started to slit inside. He was hardly in there as he jammed into what felt like a wall of skin, I hadn't been aware was even there to begin with, but of which I instantly understood it had to be torn down, to let him in. Pain and alert shot through my body. My hymen didn't give in. He pulled back. I turned bright red, and tears were filling my eyes.
"Sorry", I sobbed.
He kissed my eyelids and said softly: "You don't have to be. All is fine. I am sorry for hurting you, but I have to do it one more time, Little Flower. I promise you the pain won't stay for long."
And I closed my eyes tight, preparing for the impact. My body stiffened.
"Look at me.", he whispered, and I opened my eyes again. "You have the most fascinating eyes. Now take a deep breath and try to relax, will you?"
I tried my best, but I was so nervous, and his piercing gaze didn't really help me to relax. He buried his face next to my neck and gently sucked on it. He aligned himself to my anatomy once more as I waited for the pain to start.
Suddenly he sunk his teeth painfully into my neck like a feline. I was taken off guard. There was pain, but it wasn't at all where I had expected it. It forced all the air that I had hold inside of me out and my body softened, and he pushed inside – this time more powerful than the first time, and I felt my hymen tear as he entered me.    He was a lot of man to take in and my body wrapped tightly around him. He moaned; his head still buried in my neck.
"Well done, Little Flower", he purred, "Now give your body some time to adjust to me. The initial shock will shortly wear off."
He was right, I could already feel the pain decrease. But sadly, that was only until he started moving again. He did it slow, and I could tell he wanted to make it as pleasurably as possible for me, but it stung. I wanted to enjoy it, I wanted to feel him, but there was just too much pain.
"Let me try one thing", he said, "You know, it's all about the angle, so let's switch it up a notch."
And with that he grabbed my left knee gently and put it on his shoulder, which caused my hips to slightly tilt. I could feel the relieve right away.
He pushed carefully in and out of me and scanned my face for my reaction. I bit my knuckles and moaned. Like this the stinging was gone. Instead, I could feel him throb over a most peculiar spot inside of me that had never been touched before. He could see, it was a good bite and a good moan. I wanted more of this – more of him.
He moved more powerful now. His bed squeaked in the rhythm of our movement. We kissed and moaned into each others mouths.He grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head as he kept moving his hip gentle yet powerful.
"You are so tight, Little Flower", he murmured, "I don't think I can hold myself back much longer."
"Then don't hold back, Professor", I returned, and he started thrusting fiercer.
He grabbed my left butt cheek and tilted my hips a little more. He poked that spot in me harder and faster and my lights started to go out. He sat up straight and pulled me up his knees.
One last banging thrust and his whole body started twitching. His eyes were closed, he breathed hard through his nose, and I felt his seed fill up the condom.   

Slowly his body lost tension, he softened and pulled out of me. We were both out of breath and sweaty and he rested his weight on me, his head was lying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and playfuly stroke his head.
"Thanks for teaching me these valuable lessons, Professor. I'll make sure to not forget the things you showed me."
He chuckled: "You're quite a hand full, Little Flower. How come you don't fear me at all?"
"Why should I? You're quite the gentleman as far as I experienced so far."
He laughed out loud. "What if I don't want to be gentle with you next time? I can get rather... Demanding and you lost your protective shield now, Little Flower."
"Then don't be gentle anymore, next time."
I put my forehead to his and sent him some of my most favourite fantasies of him and me, that weren't gentle at all for sure.
"I have plans with you as well, you know", I whispered.
He grinned and rolled off of me to get rid of the condom. He pulled aside his bed sheet and placed me underneath.
Then, ever so softly, he brushed a kiss on my lips and said: "You're gonna stay the night, Yaeger."
It was a statement not a question.
He lied himself next to me and rested his head again on my chest. We both slid over into sleep while our fingers were entangled.