Chapter 27 - A Convenient Arrangement

Snape growled and took my hand, marching through the Dungeon towards his private room. If any prefect had been so unlucky and stood in our way, I am certain, he would have simply run them over unconscious. He opened the door and pushed me inside, closing the door behind him.
Privacy – at last!

I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He lifted me up, as if I weighted nothing and I wrapped my legs instinctively around his hips. While we were kissing and he was carrying me through the room, I started opening his coat's buttons at his neck and loosened the tie he had worn today. I threw the silken tie over my shoulder and started opening his shirt's buttons.

"Why on earth do you always have to wear such time-consuming clothes?!", I asked him mock annoyed.
"As if you wouldn't fancy it", he grinned, and he was right; I adored his taste in clothes – cold and stern, giving the impression of being uptight, yet so attractive and suiting.
"I'll give you 'uptight'!", he growled and squeezed my butt cheeks hard to what I simply giggled into his kiss.

As I would not be able to continue undressing him as long as he was carrying me around, I started undressing myself instead. Meaning, I quickly lifted my top over my head and let it fall to the ground.
"See? It can be so easy!", I laughed as I now sat half naked in his arms.
"Impressive – I'll consider taking spaghetti tops into my daily wardrobe", he sneered, pressing me against a wall. He slowly let my legs glide to the floor by simultaneously sliding of my over knee socks then he placed his hands on either side of my head onto the wall.
"Go on, I know you can't stand it if our cloths ratio is unbalanced", he curled his lips and I melted.

Quickly my fingers went to work and in no time, I had freed him from both his coat and shirt. As I continued undressing him by opening his belt, he started kissing my neck and touching my upper body. I could feel the heat burning on my cheeks and my hot breath brushed over his pitch-black hair. As I inhaled sharply a cloud of his scent traveled through my system and took some of my sanity with it on its way out, resulting in me basically ripping down his trousers and boxers. He pushed me to the wall, fixing me against it with his elbow and glowering at me, while I grinned at him mischievously.

"Easy there, Wild Flower", he murmured.
"What if I don't want to, Professor?", I asked blatantly.
He grinned at me and made himself as tall as he could, glowering down at me. I stood on my toes to make myself taller, too and our gazes were both equally provocative and rebellious. With one swift move he had freed me from my skirt and panty and with another swift move he had lifted me onto his arms, but this time he held me like a groom does his bride as he carries her over the threshold.

"What are you doing?", I asked taken off guard.
"I think a little cold shower would suit you well and tame that rebellious temper of yours", he snickered as he carried me towards the bathroom.
"Don't you dare!", I laughed as I tried jokingly to free me from his grasp.

He carried me into the shower and turned the shower head on resulting in both of us getting soaked by a first ice cold stream of water. I squealed as the cold water touched my bare skin and wrapped myself tightly around him to absorb his body heat, burying my head between his neck and shoulders. He held me tight and chuckled, but I could tell the cold water had surprised him as well, for he was slightly shivering. Luckily the water took merely seconds to get to an agreeable temperature, giving our stiffened bodies the chance to relax again and reheat. He kissed me as he carefully let me out of his embrace and my feet touched the floor again.
I took a step back and examined his dripping wet body. I had never seen him like this before. My hands followed the streams of water that were running down his bare chest. How can someone be jealous of droplets, just because they are so close to him? I walked around him, observing him, trying to memorize every little detail there was. I kissed his shoulder blades and my hand brushed softly over his bottom. I realized it was the first time, I actually saw him all naked. Of course, he had been naked before, but as he had been, we were always so busy doing... well, it; I simply never took the time to closely look at him.