Bushiness

On the delivery day the son of the butchers goes to different families and gives the food they ordered.

But the family who ordered it made a mistake and ordered a very expensive meat so had him being the meat inside before they stripped naked and told the young teen that they will fucked him if they get the meat for a lesser price, he agreed but and the mother and daughter sucked him off before moving on to putting it in inside their pussy.

When he was closed to cumming they pulled him out and wouldn't put it back inside before he agreed to give the meat for free which he agreed to. He then starts fucking them even harder and crazier, at the end the mother and daughter both said 'IF YOU PROMISE TO GIVE US FREE MEAT FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, one of us will MARRY YOU.' But he was unconscious.

The next day the mother and sister of the son finds out what he did and start yelling at him about giving meat out for free and that they now have no money for food since they sold all the meat that they had at the butchers for the next month.

But then the fruit seller's son come in with some fruit while saying 'hey there! i'm here to deliver the fruit you ordered.' The mother then ran up to him and hugged him putting his face between her breasts, when she saw how much fruit he brought she was made because the money she had saved up would only pay for three fruits at most, while thinking of what to do she looks at her son and noticed that he ran off which gave her an idea.

The mother whispers to her daughter about what they would (Which was the some as what that family did to her son), they then walked in front of the long teen who was putting the fruit on the table who heard 'are you interested in doing some naughty things with us?' Before looking up shocked to have heard that but was even more shocked when he saw the giant breasts of the mother and daughter on full display, they then hugged the teen with his face in the mother breasts which smelled divine and the daughter put her own on the back of his head as they both moved up and down massaging his head with them while telling him 'if you cut the price of your fruit in half.... i'll take care of your dick for you...' He couldn't not agreed to that 'S... Sure. If It's Only That Much, Then It's Okay..'

They then started sucking one on his cock and one on his balls before switching when the one on the cock got to the base, they then moved so the mother was knees bent with her pussy almost touching his Cock, 'Take A Good Look. If You Give Me That fruit For Free... And for a bonus you would get to take my daughters virginity and she'll make you cum inside.' The teen just kept yelling 'HAVE IT!' And the mother slammed down onto the cock but soon after the daughter was getting annoyed watching the teen fuck her mother into the wall and the teen moved onto her but when got close to cumming the mother grabbed his head and gave him a deep kiss as he cummed inside her daughter.

The next day as the son was doing chores for giving meat out for free the mother was going outside the son asked where she was going but before she could answer the daughter did 'MOM'S GOING OUT WITH the fruit seller's son from yesterday.' Which shocked him because he was friends Wirth that guy.