Naruto

Sasuke died in his fight against Haku but without anyone knowing a new soul entered his body. The new soul belong to a teenager from our world that died while watching the Boruto anime, and unlike the old Sasuke the new soul is a pervert that only care about enjoying his second life instead of chasing after Itachi, so instead of revenge his new goal is to seduce women using his charm to create a harem and use the fact that Sasuke needs to restore his clan is an excuse.

Because of this while Naruto and Kakashi are celebrating with the citizens of Land of Wave Sakura finds herself in Tsunami's room having a threesome with Sasuke and Tsunami.

The new Sasuke only cares about becoming powerful and seduce women into his bed.

The new Sasuke doesn't ignore his fangirls like Sakura, instead while they are waiting for Kakashi he takes her away from Naruto and fuck her behind the trees, or takes her and Ino to his house and have a threesome with them.

Sasuke knows that Hinata will become a hot milf in the future because he watched Boruto, so he seduce Hinata and because she is meek or timid she is unable to reject him and ends up in his bed, after being fucked by him she joins Sakura and Ino in his harem.