Rwby

Jinn is a Genie

Man walks up with only pants on in a desert and finds a lamp which he grabs hoping that there is some water inside it, but he gets pulled inside it instead.

He finds a blue skinned woman naked wearing only some golden jewellery who tells him while showing 3 fingers, '3 wishes, 3 rules. No bringing back the dead, no asking to kill another, and no making anyone fall in love.' As she pulls down a finger for which rule 'What is your wish, master?'

The man says, 'I wish for recreate you as a human and free you from this prison...'

'Oh!' Jinn is shocked hearing that because he cannot use the other 2 wishes since this is the first wish, 'Oh... Oh my... That's... So thoughtful. Thank you.'

The man holds his hand up and says 'Under the condition that you parents allowed to wear anything other then what you have on now, and you have to dane naked in the streets whenever I ask.'

Jinn tries to say something but her magic took over before she could and she found herself in a street filled with people and she heard the words 'Move-it' and those words were from her master so her ex-magic started to make her body dance swaying her breasts and ass around.

For the dance she does just look at Youtube for a MMD video.