Harry Potter

The basic premise is that all the males of the Weasley family are Cuckolds, i.e. they like to watch their wives get fucked by other men.

-

Most people know that its Molly Weasley who wears the pants in the Weasley family. This fact is doubly true in the bedroom, where Arthur has a Cuckold fetish. He likes to watch Molly get fucked by other men. but due to the archaic nature of the Wizarding world, they can't normally fulfill this kink of theirs. Even when they did manage to fulfill the kink, Molly still managed to be the boss on whoever they brought into the Bedroom. Arthur is sometimes frustrated by this.

Timeline Anytime after Harry's 4th year, i.e. During or After HP and Goblet of Fire.

One day when Arthur gets up to get a Midnight snack, he stumbles upon Harry and Ginny doing the Nasty. Harry is incredibly endowed in the genital department and also incredibly dominant in bed. Instead of getting angry at seeing Harry completely Dominate Ginny, Arthur gets turned on and replaces Ginny with Molly in his head.

Watching Harry completely dominate Ginny (Who is like a clone of her mother) Arthur decides then and there, that Harry will be the Bull. And Harry Delivers like noone before.

Harry must fuck both Ginny, could be together or by themselves, could even have the other male Weasleys getting turned on when they see Harry with Ginny and want him to fuck their girls.