Naruto

Madara was able to defeat Hashirama, and with the power of the Kyuubi and the help of the Uchiha clan he was able to take over Konoha. With this a new era has begun, an era where every one in Konoha must obey the Uchiha clan, an era were according to the new law of the village Uchiha males are allowed to take any woman they wants, even is she is married, if they see her as a good mother for a new generation of the Uchiha clan, because of this it is normal to see in Konoha women being fucked in Konoha's alleys by Uchiha men, or that many of Konoha's families have children with the Uchiha blood because the wives, sister, mothers and daughters of the families were impregnated by uchiha men before being sent back to their families to give birth and take care of the children.

Madara x Mito: after the death of Hashirama and Tobirama Mito was forced to marry Madara. He used her to give birth to the ruling family of the Uchiha clan.

Fugaku x Kushina: while Minato was sent to fight in the war, his wife Kushina was sent to the Uchiha clan. Months later when Minato returned to Konoha he found his pregnant wife waiting for him, and a few months later she gave birth to a black haired male baby that they named Menma.

Sasuke x Naruko: Sasuke, Naruko and Naruto are the members of Team 7, and because Naruto always trying to prove that he is the strongest in their team Sasuke decides to put him in his place, and that by fucking Naruko, Naruto's twin, in in front of Naruto.