Job Payment

A man finds a note on his day about a job that would give him 'some excitement' he saw a kid that ran of and thinks it's a prank but thinks he will go and see what it was about.

When he gets there he sees an older lady in a cloak that tells him, "Welcome to our establishment, this place WHERE WE GRANT ALL SORTS OF REQUESTS FROM CHILDREN. It's nothing."

The guy tries to get more information and The woman talks about when she saw him picking up Pornographic books of the side of the street, when the guy ask about telling him this, she answers with that "Payment is naughty pictures." The guy is shocked but the woman goes on about how children have no money and need to pay somehow so they started to take pictures of their family and gave it to each other's older siblings for items.

The next day the guy comes in with the item that was requested and gave it to the woman who handed over a sealed envelop which had a picture of the female butcher with giant breasts, she was standing in a shower with her hand on the back of her head. After seeing the picture the old lady tells the man "the client was the butcher's own son so he could get it very easy" she then looks down with a smirk asking "Would you like to come to my house to deal with that."

In the lay's home there is a naked woman with a helmet on covering her face, she explains that the woman has not been able to get out the house without having someone fucking her, so she asks the guy if he would fuck the woman for her but it would cost him money. He agrees he fucks the woman as he looks ate the picture imagining that the woman he was fucking was the Butcher.

After that day the man was hooked for the shop he would get the items and then get a picture to look at as he fucked the woman in his Boss's house, some of the picture where of the bar tender getting out the shower all wet, the mayor as she ties her hair, the restaurant owner bending over doing naked yoga, & even the family called the hottest and cutest with the mother and her two daughters.

But one day the old lady told him that a kid asked for a house, the man tried to tell her that it's a huge thing to ask for, but the lady told him that the compensation would be great. It had taken a week but the man was able to get a house for the kid, after showing the kid the house he didn't pay so he come back to the lady to ask her what to do but he was horny so asked about the woman and that she was sleeping the old lady then tells him "If you're fine with mine, then I have one" she then shows the man a picture of a 20 year old girl with breast bigger then her head one hand rubbing her pussy and the other on her left breast, the man asks about the woman and she answers "that's me in my younger day. What do you think? I'll give it to you if you pay for it." The man quickly says "Ok! I'll buy it. I'll! This will do." Then he looks at her face "YOU CAN EVEN REPLACE THE WOMAN TOO"

Lucky for the man the old lady still had her beautiful body under her neck so was still sexy an could fuck him with no problem, she even agreed to give the man a discount for any time he wants to fuck her since the kid didn't pay him.