Naruto

Naruto x Hana Inuzuka x Tsume Inuzuka

Kyuubi makes Naruto release strong pheromones. Only Tsume and Hana can sense those, and it arouses them. Kiba can smell it as well, however, it makes Kiba extremely aggressive towards him.

Kyuubi is NOT friendly with Naruto. As far as Naruto's aware, he doesn't even want to remember that he has the Kyuubi sealed within him, but the Pheromones are something that he can't control nor stop.

Ages: Naruto 18, Hana 23, Tsume 40's.

Naruto's sperm is extremely virile and powerful, meaning that he can impregnate women easily.

IDEAS

After Kiba continues to infuriate him and push him to the very edge, Naruto thinks of the ultimate way to get back at him; by fucking his mother and sister without him even knowing.

Tsume, being the more mature one, tries to dominant Naruto like she did her past lover - which made him run away in the first place - however, Naruto after a few moments of clarity, starts to fight back and fight the dominance of Tsume, before overpowering her.

Hana, not being as experienced as her mother, falls prey to Naruto's dominance easily after a rather half-hearted attempt at dominating him.

Tsume then asks for Naruto to mark them fully. The cum that they had inside of their mouth/ass/snatch was not enough. Naruto had to urinate on them to have his scent fully soak into them, finally marking them fully, thus making every Inuzuka aware that they had been claimed.

Later on Hana and Tsume both get the Uzumaki swirl tattoo'd onto them just above their womb - like a crotch tattoo - to fully show their submission to him.