Teen Titans

Starfire was taking a shower when she felt her pussy start to change she now had a dick, which can happen to female Tamaranean when their 'Mating-Season' begins and to become normal is for their potential mate to beat them.

Starfire thought about about going to Robin to help her but didn't want to hurt him since she so strong so she decided to go get help from Raven after some convincing Raven agreed to let Starfire fuck her until her dick is gone the only condition was Starfire couldn't cum inside her pussy.

During the last day of Tamaranean 'Mating-Season' while fucking Blackfire attacked hoping that Starfire could defeat her, but saw what the two were doing so Blackfire reveals some information that Starfire didn't know that if a female Tamaranean doesn't get rid of her dick before of 'Mating-Season' ends she'll have it forever and the only two ways to get rid if it is (1) to lose a true real fight with a man or female Tamaranean who grained a dick or (2) impregnate a woman.

HOW THIS ENDS

1 Starfire loses the fight with Blackfire who gets fucked by her and gets pregnant with her baby.

2 Starfire gets Raven pregnant.

3 Starfire fails to get Raven pregnant and is forced to keep her dick for the rest of her life and just continue to fuck Raven because the deal was "That Starfire could fuck her until her dick is gone."