Robot Maid

A man orders a robot maid which is sent to him by mail.

First was just the head, which turned on when he lifted it out of the box, it explained that the people who made her couldn't make the shipping date so sent the part they could which was just the head at this time. The man goes to walk away while saying that he would just jerk off until the rest got there, but the robot maid 'I am capable of supporting your masturbatory needs in my current state.' The man looks at her and she sticks her tongue out, he then grabs her head and uses it as a sex-toy once he was finish and cummed in her mouth he puts her down and sees that the cum come down her throat and onto the floor.

Days later her next part come in, which was her neck down to her waist and arms, the man attaches her head to the rest and she shows that she's able to use those parts by using her arms to crawling against the floor, later after lunch the robot maid puts lube on her breasts and gives the man a boobjob while licking the tip as his close to cumming.

Almost a month later her lower half come in, 'Compared to the impact from when you

first arrived,It's kind of meh...' He muttered to himself which had the robot maid strip him naked and show him how good she is by forcing his cock into her pussy, after he cums she switches to her ass.

The next day the man missed the days where he could control her boy moving her body so orders some caps that go on on the arms and legs (About where the knees and elbows is where the caps go) which come in about 2 days after, now he can move her around and fuck her like a toy, and when he was finished and put her limbs back on she started to 'teach' him that he 'Must never treat a normal woman this way.'