The Hole Woman

There is a rumour about an old building in the school, one of the boys' toilet in it is Haunted with a female ghost, there is a hole into a stall and if you ask 'Is there anything you want' and the ghost will tell you want it wants but if you give the wrong thing it will bite of the hand that gave it the thing.

A group of three boys went into the toilet and found the hole, the 'Leader' of the group orders the others to ask the ghost but they were scared but the 'second' 'Leader' pushes the third boy forward and he asks the question, but nothing happened the boys talk about if they need to ask again but then they heard 'GiVe Me WhItE sTuFf...'

Scaring all three BUT ON GRABBED some toilet paper and gave it to the boy who asked the question but he felt a mouth around his finger and yells 'IT'S BITTING MY FINGRE!' Which made the other two ran away the bot with his finger in the holes yells for them to stay and help, but they left him.

Then the buy felt that the ghost wasn't bitten his finger but sucking on it and it felt SO good, then he heard the ghost ask again it for 'Give me it to me' The bot sees a mouth at the hole with a tongue coming out as she licks around the hole 'Give me white stuff~ Let me drink your white stuff~'

The boy thought of it and remembered something he saw his older brother watching 'White stuff... 'My' white stuff... Is she referring to the thing in my brother's movie.' The boy removed his pants and put his peepee into the hole and the ghost licking it making him moan, 'It's sucking my peepee. My peepee is being eating! Feels so good It's seriously sucking my peepee. I'M GONNA PEE!' He then yells 'I'M SORRY MISS GHOST! I'M GONNA...' And he 'pees' into the ghosts mouth.

The ghost then tells the boy 'Thanks for the delicious meal. You're a brave boy. Unlike your friends who ran away.' The boy looks to the hole to see the ghost giving him kisses 'Many boys have come here before, but they all ran away after I licked their hands. You're different and you deserve a reward. Come into my stall, good thins will happen to you...'

The boy went to the stall that the ghost was in to see her with fishnet clothing covering every part of her body but her breasts, face, ass, and armpits while showing off those parts of her body before saying 'Come in here and I'll make you feel real good.' With a hand out for the boy to grab.

They start out by the boy sitting on her lap while kissing her on the lips, then he plays with her breasts rubbing them then pulling her tits and lastly sucking them, she then stands on the toilet as the boy licks on her pussy, she then crouch down so the boy can fuck her pussy, after fucking for awhile like that she sits on her butt as he fucks her again and her breasts bounce but then the boy grabs them, next the ghost forces the boy onto the ground before she starts bouncing onto his cock.

After this fucking the boy passes out and wakes up in the infirmary, he was told that he was found by there teacher out side the old building, when asked what happened the boy said 'I have no clue' even he has a hard time believing what happened, was it real or a dream, he has no clue, all he can think of is that he needs to go to that toilet again after today, he might just get to see her again...

What he didn't know was that the teacher was watching him out the side of her eyes with a smirk on her lips as she licks them.