Rezero

After a party where people got drunk Subaru goes to his room while smiling from seeing a drunk Emilia's face but when he was going to hop into his bed he heard a knock.

It was Rem who rushed in yelling his name over and over again, she hugs Subaru and says she wants to see his sleeping faces, this shocks him and he says 'Seriously?! I'm not even asleep yet?' He then can smell alcohol coming from her, Rem then gets up which gave him a view of her face and it was flushed, but before he could do anything Rem had put him into bed.

It looked like Rem was going to kiss him so he tells her 'Wait a minute! I already have my heart set on Emilia-Tan!' But in the time it took him to say that Rem was already in the bed while saying 'Since it's cold today, Rem will use her to make sure you stay warm.' Subaru has no clue what to do his not strong enough to move her away, but while he thought what to do he looked down feeling 'it' on his chest and saw her breasts which made him had and it poked Rem.

Rem feeling something poking her got up and when Subaru asked 'what is it' she said 'For something I felt something hard poking me...' Shocking Subaru who thought 'I was so desperate to calm my mind that... I didn't notice my body reacting!'

Rem seeing that Subaru's cock was hard said 'Don't worry! Please let Rem take care of it!' Which she does by sucking him off, before long she uses her breasts, after he cums and she licks it up she removes her panties showing off her pussy to Subaru who was at his limits for control that he pushed her to the bed and started fucking, he went hard and fast none stop until they both cum.

Subaru tired to apologise to Rem about cumming inside her but Rem says 'Are you finished Now?' She then stands up then bends down and while she looks between her legs as Subarua looks at her 'Rem wanted more of Subaru's... Are you really finished now?'

After seeing that Subaru couldn't remember anything after it or control himself and he went straight to fucking her pussy, after he starts to fuck her again he couldn't remember much after that point. But he kept going cumming inside her over and over again but at the end after he cum inside her for the 5 or so time Rem stood up and said 'Aah... What a waste... Subaru's semen is... Spilling out.' She then tries to block her pussy to stop the cum dripping out You need to keep it plugged up, Subaru-kun!' She then forces him to lay down while getting into 'reverse cowgirl' to have his cock block her hole to keep all the cum inside.

Next day Subaru wakes up with his hips hurting while still sleepy he asks out loud 'Why am I Sleeping on the floor?' Then he remembers what happened last night and looked and sees Rem naked with cum between her breasts and dripping out her pussy 'This is?! I've done it now... My only way out now... Is to die...'

When Subaru reawaken his hips were hurting still and asks 'Why am I Sleeping on the floor?' Then he remembers what happen before he killed himself and looks toward the bed to See Rem naked like before but instead of killing himself again he yells out 'THE SAVE POINT GOT UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEED!! IT'S OVER'