16

GAME

Stiles looks good jealous

Stiles looks good jealous. I never really noticed how happy Meeks used to make me until now. I've been alone and then pushed with Scott and Stiles the last six months and it was overall eh. Meeks had asked me to hoco and had Stiles and Scott hold up the stupid little sign he had decorated with glitter and everything. This was the longest I've ever seen Stiles not smile or make any silly comments. Meeks had handed me a beautiful jewelry box as a gift. He showed me his few texts with my dad and it had been a necklace he had bought for my birthday before he passed, and I cried like a little baby in front of everyone. He also got me my favorite candy's in a basket which I am now eating up in the car seat back to the school.
Melissa had came back home for dinner and we all ate Publix chicken with wedges and coleslaw. I don't even think she noticed Meeks because she was in and out, and headed back to work.
"Can you turn some music on or something?" Stiles hated the silence in the car but I enjoy the sounds of the car on the road, I like looking out at the sky as it darkens and street lights illuminate the streets.
"The radio doesn't work." Meeks says.
"But the CD player." He smirked as he goes to press the button.
"No no no."
"It's playing I got it- it's going." He teases as the music starts up.
"Meeksy Meeks and Selly Sel in the HOUSE." Our voices blasted through the speakers.
"Oh this is so good." Stiles laughed, leaning into the front to turn the volume up.
-
It was cold as hell, and our team was winning the game. I had blue paint on a paint brush and I looked down at Meeks who was sitting down on the bleacher.
"You're gonna help the water girl out?" I smile as I draw BHS on his right cheek.
"Duh I'm an absolute expert at giving people water." He grabs my waist and stands up, then pushes me to sit on the bench.
"You're turn." He grabs the paint brush, dips it into the little paint cup I was holding and uses his left hand to cradle my face.
"No dicks please."
"No never." He laughs as I felt the wet paint against my cheek.
"There ya go." He boops my nose.
"Oh and." He hands me the paint brush and then grabs the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up and off of his body.
I gasped, "Slutty Meeks!"
But I couldn't help but wonder if he knew what he was doing, if he knew that him standing over me- now shirtless, his belt holding up his jeans that was at my eye level just inches from my face would make me feel some type of way.
"I like how you look right now." He says, his voice low and it breaks me out of my trance, was I just staring at his abs? The ones I hadn't ever noticed before.
"I like how you look more. I mean I did do your makeup." I quickly stand up and he steps out of the way so I can make my way down the steps and towards the water tank, he was following close behind. It was so very loud and Meeks definitely wasn't the only shirtless one there.
I don't know anything about lacrosse so when we won I had to glance over at Meeks who was already screaming.
"FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE MCCALL, YOURE A GENIUS" Coach screams as jumps up and down with the squad.
The team walks by as Meeks and I hand them water cups. Stiles grabs one and smirks.
"Yeah I won the game." He jokes.
"You were only out there the last ten minutes." Meeks crossed his arms.
"But he passed Scott the ball that won the entire game so he like did a lot." I high five Stiles.
"Exactly." Stiles nods.
"Where's Scott?" I look around the field and then glanced at the bleachers.
"Oh uh." Stiles does the same.
"I don't know."
"Dump the water from the water tank or Coach will kill me and I'll go look for him." I look between the both of them.
"Come with me." I smile at Chad.
I walked over to the back of the school which was closest to where the locker room was, other teammates passed by me but none of them were Scott.
"This is the back of the school." I spin around to showcase the dimly lit area.
"Oh the back of the school? Are you trying to kill me?" He gasps, taking my hand into his.
"No the lockers are over-" I was facing towards the doors but I felt Meeks close in front of me.
He places his hand on my chin and turns my face back to look at him.
"What's up?" I giggle, reminding myself to breathe.
"I've been wanting to kiss you since forever." His voice was low and his hand went down to onto my neck and his thumb softly caressed my cheek.
"Oh yeah? The kiss in eighth grade wasn't enough?" I try to suppress my smile that kept growing and I fumbled with my hands, putting them on his bare chest.
"I'm a much better kisser now." He laughs.
"Are you really?" I gasp and act like I genuinely wanted to know because I do, and I really want his lips on mine.
"I can prove it."
"I'd like for you to prove it."
And then that was it, he leaned in and his lips were on mine. I felt a surge go through my body and I kiss him back. Unlike our first kiss, which lasted one second this one was soft and caring. He pulled out of the kiss and I go to lean in again, I wanted to kiss, I wanted to do more than that with him.
"Ah ah we've got to find your brother." He smiles.
"Nooo." I groan and he gives me a small peck .
"Yesss. I'll check the men's locker room, you ask around." He grabs my face and plants another quick kiss before walking away.
I had to get myself together I felt like I was melting, my cheeks were probably so very red, I can feel the heat come off of them. I got myself together and saw another guy from the team walk by.
"Hey!" I stop him.
"You know where Scott is?" I ask and he scans me up and down.
"No but I've never seen you around. You his girlfriend?" He asked.
"I am your water boy for the team I see you everyday and I am his sister." I explain.
"I'm Theo." He smirks.
"Cool have you seen Scott?" I ask again.
"Yeah." He chuckles.
"Room to the right of the locker room." He points.
I look and go to leave but he grabs my arm.
"Name?"
"Name?" I repeat mockingly and pull away from his grasp.
"Sorry I just- what's your name."
"Selena." I answer and walk away successfully this time.
I peek over my shoulder and he was still looking at me. I've heard of Theo Raeken not much but, he's new to lacrosse and he got into a fist fight during lunch last week.
I push in the double doors and walk inside, I pass the locker room and the hall was completely empty, most of the people were still put in the field celebrating or in the parking lot getting ready to leave. I go up to the door Theo pointed in the general direction of and go to open it but I stop, seeing Scott through the window in the door. Then my hand leaves the handle as I see him stuffing his tongue down Lydia's throat.