30

DRUNK

"Sel Sel can you take it easy?" Stiles followed me as I bumped into the people around me

"Stiles Stiles!" I turn and grab him.
"Can you chill?" I laugh.
"You're just moving around a lot and you're drinking way too much." He rants but stops and looks down at me.
"Can I ask you a question?" He slides my hands that were on his arms into his hands.
"You can, you definitely can." I nod, I hold onto him tighter it felt like the room was spinning.
"Do you like Ian?" And just like that the room stopped spinning and our eyes locked.
It felt like my throat was closing up like holy shit what is wrong with me.
"Oh my god." I laugh and cover my mouth.
"I was supposed to invite him to this." I gasp I look up and Stiles sighs.
"I guess I don't really like him then." I smile.
"Oh." A smile spreads on his face.
"Drink with me." I whisper and pull him with me towards the kitchen.
"Stilessss." I sing as I grab a Jell-O shot from the table and hand it over to him.
Lydia's kitchen seemed to have changed since last time I saw it. Stiles takes the shot as I stare at him. I haven't really looked at him in a long time, his hair is growing out and ever since he started doing lacrosse more he's been getting more fit. I lean back on the counter and look up at him.
"Where's Malia?" I ask as he gets closer to me and places the empty cup behind me on the counter.
"I don't want to talk about Malia." He shakes his head.
"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask, he had an unbuttoned flannel over his shirt and I grab onto it and pulled him closer.
"I really shouldn't be talking to you." His voice was raspy and grabbed my hands again.
I wanna be here, in front of him and have him hold me. I want to tell him that he looks good and that I don't care about any other guys. I just get scared when I get too excited nothing used to work out for me so when a guy I like is actually perfect for me, I end up saying dumb shit.
"Yeah um." I stop leaning on the counter and look down at our hands.
"I should go find Lydia." I let my hands linger in his for a second longer before pulling away.
"What?" He nervously laughed.
"I'm gonna go." I avoid looking at him and I walk out from in front of him and push out the kitchen door.
Too many people were here and too many thoughts filled my head. I pushed past people and rushed upstairs. I had left my purse in Lydia's room. I close the door behind me and the music was muffled, my mind had cleared up a bit. I open my purse and stare at the bag I put some of my pills in.
"Fuck." I put my purse down and rub my face.