25

THEO

"You're different

"You're different." Scott said to me as he helped me out of the wheel chair.
"I just need to see Theo and no one is letting me see him." I grip his arm and instantly Stiles rushed to my other side and grabbed my other arm.
"Stop." I push him away as I slide into the dining chair.
"Why Theo? I thought you guys didn't even know eachother." Scott sat a plate of food in front of me.
"Theo's blood heals me. So can you please just let him know I'm here?" I asked, looking up at Stiles I even grabbed his arm and gave him a sad look.
"Ye-yeah we can do that." He practically melted when I gave him attention.
"Yeah?" I check Scott's look as he sits down beside me but he doesn't look at me.
"Scott?" I grab the spoon on my plate and scoop up some mash potatoes.
"Scott." I raise my voice.
"He's a shit person I'm not bring him around you." He muttered.
I glance over at Stiles who was not paying attention, he was cleaning up Jays kitchen.
"I'm not hungry." I drop the spoon on the plate.
"Eat." Scott pushed the plate closer to me.
"Can you fucking eat okay? I'm tired." Scott looked at me, his eyes shifting color.
"No, I'm going to my room." I push on the table to scoot the chair out and get up quickly.
It felt like my legs were on fire as soon as I stood up, I took one step and fell straight to the floor, I fall into my hands and knees and then roll over ti my side on the floor.
Stiles rushes over and goes to grab me but I slap it away.
"Just leave me here." I whisper, curling up into a ball.
"Selena this is ridiculous you've been acting like a baby the whole fucking day." Scott grabs my arm and I scream he lets go immediately.
"Don't touch me." My eyes burned as tears rushed out.
"Don't touch me." I pressed my face into the floor and forced my eyes closed.
Flashes of memories flooded my head from the last month and I pictured myself laying on the concrete floor like before.
"Fuck this I'm going home." I can hear Scott walk out of the dining room and into the foyer.
"Scott she's been through something traumatic." Stiles whispers to him but I can definitely hear them.
I open my eyes and watch them from the floor, holding my knees to my chest.
"Traumatic my ass Derek said she was fine and honestly when she came back the only fucking thing she wants is to see that murderous fuck? She doesn't even want us here." Scott was not trying to whisper he didn't care if I heard.
"That's not true she's just-" Stiles tries to defend me.
"Wake the fuck up she doesn't want you here." He yells.
Stiles tenses and then looks over at me.
"DO YOU WANT HIM HERE?" Scott yells while pointing at him.
"No." I answer.
Stiles' eyes changed and he looked away and up immediately, he took a deep breath.
"Let's go." He said his voice croaking.
Scott opens the door and lets him walk through the door first. Scott looks back at me and when Stiles was far enough, he opened his mouth to speak.
"I will be here when you want me to be here." He looks for any reaction from me.
"So just call me if you need me." He finishes before stepping out of the house.
My brain felt fried and every light began to hurt my eyes. I closed them, and I stayed in the floor with my bruised up legs. I don't know how long I was on there but it was long enough for Chad to get back.
"Sel." His shoe tapped my arm.
I opened one eye and he looked down at me while waving.
"I found him." He smiles.
"Yeah?" I happily push myself off the floor and sit up.
"Yeah he said he's coming tonight for dinner." Chad didn't seem like he wanted to be around me, he looked at me and it felt like he was looking at a stranger, and it felt like it.
"Cmon." He holds his hand out and I grab it.
He lifts me up and then holds me by my waist as he moved the wheelchair closer, and set me down in it.