21

SCARED

I left chemistry class in a hurry as Stiles was talking to the teacher

I left chemistry class in a hurry as Stiles was talking to the teacher. I try to see where I can go, to just have some alone time. I walk over to the girls locker room and I pull out my phone. I got to who I always call to talk to but my hand hovers over his name. This isn't good. I know he likes me and it's shitty to talk about Stiles to him,  it he's the only one who understands.
I press call and it rings once, then twice. When I thought he wasn't going to answer, he does and I just start to cry. I felt like I was suffocating and that I was going to get worse, that eventually I'll be the shitty person I use to be all over again.
"Sel, what happened?" Chad asked over the phone and I sit down on the metal bench.
"I feel bad I don't want to tell you."  I swallowed hard and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. 
"Tell me." He replied.
"It's Stiles, I know I like him and we made out Saturday and now at school he's like all over me and I feel shitty for not wanting that." I explain as I run my arm to comfort myself.
"You haven't been talking to your therapist?" He questions.
"No I've been like doing good since I moved here. I don't know I woke up today and It felt like before." I wipe my nose with the sleeve of my jacket.
"Just tell him you're not a fan of PDA he'll understand. You have to say it soon before it leads to something worse." His advice was good and great.
He knows I'm not going to follow it and so do I.
"I'm sorry. I just got really emotional, I'm just sorry it's stupid."
"Selena it's okay, I get it. I've seen you at your worst. Listen we are both at school right now but I'll call you later I actually need to talk to you about something. It's nothing bad." He says.
"Yeah ok." I nod.
"Bye." Chad hangs up before I say anything back.
Fuck, I hate that I called him. I do everything wrong. Why would I start something with Stiles knowing I would be like this. 
I took a deep breath and stood up, adjusting my backpack straps to be fully in my shoulders abd then walked back out into the hall. I head towards my locker and sigh at the people around it.
"Hi Scott." I forced a smile as I approached the two.
"You didn't wait for me in chemistry?" Stiles pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around me.
"I forgot I had to call Jason back." I lie.
"You okay Sel?" Scott asked as if he could hear my heart racing. Wait is this something he can do? Can he hear my heart beat?
"Yeah I'm just tired."
And my head is pounding and I'm gripping my backpack strap way too tightly.
"I was wondering something actually." I say trying to get my mind on anything else than what my brain is trying to make me say.
"What's up?" Scott glances at Stiles arm around me.
"Where is Allison?" I asked.
"Oh her dad forced them to move. He didn't want her to be in all this. Honestly it's for the better he scared the fuck out of me."
I wanted to talk to Scott more, maybe bond but it feels like he doesn't want to talk about everything with me. The way everyone in the group knows the supernatural things when I don't. It's always mentioned in passing like I should have already known or been there.
"So you're like over her?" I ask.
"Did someone ask you to ask me this?" He tilts his head.
"Scott you have a secret admirer." I answer.
"Who the-"
"I have to go tutor someone so I'll be going now." I cut Scott off while slightly moving enough for Stiles' arm to fall off.
"Ok I'll see you at lunch." Stiles turns my head towards him and kisses me right in front of Scott.
He looks up past me and I follow his eyes to a couple lockers over where Lydia was talking to a girl and they both were looking over at us. I felt like shit and it feels like something wrong like everything is wrong.
"I would rather have Derek claw my eyes out than to see that ever again." Scott forces his eyes closed.
I turn and make my way down the hall, turning so I can secretly leave the school. I wasn't really tutoring someone my brain just won't stop spinning so I made my way towards my car. I slowed down a bit when I noticed a guy leaning against it.
He stands up once he notices me but I back away, the parking lot had no one in it since the next classes had already started. I turn around and gasp when I bump into someone's chest. I looked up at the very same guy who was just behind me.
"How'd you?" I look back to where he just was and then to him, I was stumbling back, my hands were trembling because I had just realized that he towers over me. And he looked at me seriously.
"You're coming with me." He grabs my arm and my breathing picks up. I didn't know what to do, I try grabbing at him and pushing him but he ended up fully grabbing me within both his arms.
I go to scream but the second a sound came out my breath got taken away by the excruciating pain. I looked down, I hear and feel the cracking of my ribs as he forced his grip tighter around my chest, he was dragging me towards my car.
I couldn't breathe, and I didn't last a second longer conscious.