Chapter 1 Get Busy!

I'm on the way to the Pit Stop restaurant, to meet my friends I'm walking with my pet husky because, my trucks broke down and my head started spinning " Fang!" I said as I passed out...

The feeling of dew drops , or rain drip on my cheek, the sound of birds , and scent of wet earth hit my nose " Ahh, my head hurts what's going on?" I groan rolling over I sit up slowly, when my eyes come into focus .

Who are you? Why do you have my Fang's collar? " Shh, we are not in Mississippi anymore !" What, are you saying you're Fang? " Yes, Beast God made me a beastman!"

Why, did he send us here? " He wants us to mate! And ,you to take more mates because, it helps boost population and they don't have many females here!" He said shyly.

I say in thought " This is like those romance stories, and Beastworld mangas!" Yes, I like listening to you read Jessica! "Thanks for being honest Fang, it's going to be an adjustment for both of us!"

I stood looking at his face " So handsome, what are these marks for?" I am a triple marked beast, not the strongest but I'm not  weak! " I ,never thought my Fang was weak at all!"

We, walk together and  came to a river " Hey Fang, look at your  reflection in the river!" Your hair is gray and black , and you  still have your blue eyes and tan skin!

He ,did and caught  some fish he started cleaning them, while I'm lost in thoughts " Oh , Fang I just  realized you remember how I cleaned fish!" He smiled  and I hugged  him he leans over  licking  my neck causing me to shiver.

I blushed  I gathered some dry sticks and brush  digging a small hole I started  a fire  with  my lighter, and  fashioned a few skewers we put the fillets over the fire after  a few minutes  " We need to find a place to  stay Fang!"

We will  Jessica, there are cats that way! " Cats!"  The fish was almost  done when he growls, I see the hair on his neck stand " Are, we being  watched?" I ,ran and sat in his lap ....Wolf ,why are you  on our territory?

" My , mate wants to find a new home!" There were too many rude beasts,there please will you  consider letting us stay?

Fang ,rubbed my head to comfort me so I did the same for him.
These cats they look like leopards with  spotted ears ,and  tails turned around " We will ask leader to decide!"

Thank you,  won't you eat with us since we have it cooking? " That's , not necessary female we just ate a deer!".... We ,are mated so don't try it!... Down kitty,  I just offered you  to eat since you  were kind enough to ,ask your leader for  us I didn't ask you  to court me?

"Your, a strange female  but pretty and I am single they aren't!"  Hmm, well apparently you  can't  share food here Fang! He nods pulling me into  his lap  he hands me two skewers, while he got the others we ate quickly and  kicked  dirt on the fire.

Fang , lifted me in a princess carry like I'm light as a feather, we go through the woods for  an hour and I looked around " Is this place, called Camel Hump Valley by chance?" Yes female!

Fang ,and I look at each other " You ,can sit me down Fang!" He did ,but pulled me close so I held his clawed hand... Female , you are seeking  a village to  stay!

" Yes, you must be leader me and my mate Fang , I hope you  will  approve!"  He sniffs...You, have not mated yet! " Well, shouldn't we have  a place to live  first?" I asked with  a giggle.

The old leopard beastman had a grin...Choose, a mate from  our clan and you can stay! " Can I have a few days , to  get to know  everyone first?" He ,looks at me funny " Of course  female!"

"Russ, show them to the hut down the hill!"  Thank you leader! He nods, looking  at me like a surprised old guy " Here it is!" Thank you  Russ! We look inside , it's two rooms and needs some  roof repairs...Female  may I court you? " I'll tell you what help us do some  repairs, and projects around here ,and yes we can  court and then talk about being mates! His , tail  went wild swishing back and forth " Let's get busy!" Fang said.