Chapter 16 My Sweet

They , were surprised I knew anything about cooking but , went back to their spots that night we, slept by the tree the beast forms kept me warm all night.

Early the next morning I kissed them each " I need to pee!" Harvey , shifted and took me  thinking we're safe he ,didn't scent any danger I releived myself  and stood when muddy arms grab me ,covering my mouth I,  kicked his knees while I  jump up , and back grabbing his hair.  I , mumble scream his hands smothering my breath, I ripped a handful of his hair, swinging back to try and bust his nose.

Sensing, my fear my mates, a few horse ,and  pheonix beast follow them but his friends ran off with me I am terrified   focusing on my marks I feel Fang, is close.

I , slowly opened my eyes a hawk, a bear, phoenix and " Nora, why did you do this? Your Elder Yona,will be upset when she finds out about it ! "

Hah, it's time for her to retire anyway and, her stupid fantasy about traveller beasts!

" Nora, that isn't a fantasy I was sent here by Beast God! She has lived a long time so she recognized these furs ,are clothing from that world!" She laughed.

Your just as looney as she is "Okay , ask me about the future of Beast City, then time will  tell I'm not full of lies!"  She rolled her eyes " In ,the near future there will be a drought , then there will be a bad flood that destroys the city , and other villages! Many beasts will die !"

Do, your  princes know? " Yes and don't think of saying anything , my goal is to help silently so stop this  and let me go! " I do not believe you  at all and thanks for the little tale " KILL HER !"

I stood  my hands tied and ran as fast as I can " HELP, HELP!" I ran into  a hard chest " Fang!"  Nora's males surround us so I screamed  " Harvey ,Winston, Russ, Ivan, Shuu!" I screamed as loud as I could " Cut the rope Fang!"

He did quickly... Run ! " No, they will  come first!"  Go, I can't watch you get killed! "And , I can't leave you to be killed!  I love you!" How , touching but our female gave orders!

I, grabbed myself  a pointed branch as they were lounging to attack, they were  side swiped by my mates, phoenix , a few horses.

" Don't, kill them take them to Elder Yona to decide!" They, look at me angry in a rage " Try to calm , I know your angry but try to think  sensible , let her punish Nora ,and her mates please for me try!"

There, beast forms finally listened and roughly drug those three back.  Nora ,followed confidently like this is nothing! Back at the camp, I had a conversation with Yona privately then Nora had one with her .

Then ,she had a private talk with  the , others of her clan her father,  mother and such then " It has been  decided since Nora attacked Jessica first,  and she has already mated Ivan she will attend the tournament but the males get to choose their female,  not the females the males!

" That sounds fair to me Elder!" I , say with a smile. Nora haughtily grins  I thought  " She , thinks none of them will  choose me!"

I took his hand " Harvey, don't do that! They ,covered their scents with  wet mud! I ,was so scared I think I might've passed out he covered my mouth !" We saw ! Winston , said pulling me into a hug  " Please , don't blame Harvey or yourselves they planned this carefully!"

Jessica,  it's hard because we all could have lost you! " I, know Russ but it wasn't his fault!"  I kissed Harvey gently " My sweet Harvey they took advice of both of is not just you so let's just get stronger together team us ! Yay!"  I , cheer acting goofy playing pouting kitty with big eyes.

Harvey grinned.... But,that's not how I pout for loves? " Ooh , show me then so I can mimic my love!"
He chuckled , shifting laying his ears back nuzzling my leg ,and hands so I hug his beast form I hugged his neck " My sweet Harvey, I love each of you so much!" I , was surrounded my cuddles , and  hugs all having a moment of intimacy before breakfast.