Chapter 13 Who's next? 18+🌶️♨️🍒🌶️🍑🍋

The , next morning I woke up early feeling warm ,wet ,and sticky "Uh Harvey, help I need a pad!" The , others had run out panting.

I , see he is having a hard time but.. "I'm , sorry I know it's hard for you all!" Don't, be Jessica we can all try for cubs after! Harvey said blushingly.

I , made you this panty with a pad ! "Thank you , I bleed heavily though!" He got a bowl of warm water and cleaned me ,with a hide so I put on the panties ,that tie on the sides like a bikini.

Fang , came in with a bowl of stew and, an erection that had to hurt " Are, you going to be alright Fang?" Taking a deep breath...Yes, but in a few days... he strokes himself, please fix this!

He pants " I , will go take turns sitting in a cold river, it should help bring it down!" Actually, I know it's hard ,but I do need to tell you everything ! I , mean you know but... "Estrous?" I nodded.

They , all came in with erections I thought " In the past, I might've ran from that many hard ons ! But , I should be grateful to them and I am!"

Sit , I don't want to be loud! The struggle but tents are tall here " Winston, Ivan I don't know how much they told you but... Shh! Winston said gestures .

I whispered " My , estrous is every month ,not once a year!" Shuu turned pale, as well as the others except Fang knew but...

Which, of us get to mate you first? Ivan asked "Why don't we mate the same day ,at different times , but you all get the chance ,to have cubs after it's only fair!"

They, all blush and Winston kissed my cheek, standing with a smile he walked out they all do that but " Hey , one of you bring me some more food ! I , get a little anemic at these times with cramps!"

They go out but I hear growling "That female , smells so good!"
Fang ,and Shuu stood guard , and the others , went to eat Russ and brought in my food " Thanks love!"

Fast forward... A, week later my period is over, I have at least three suitors, leaving gifts a knock came at the door of the room Winston answered " Your, house is ready Muir and the bear will show you!"

Oh , thank you tiger King! He, blushed and tried to hide his tent but I grin anyway Winston lifted me on his shoulder and we followed to a place with an upstairs , and two rooms downstairs by the river.

" Oh, this is nice!" I went inside the furs I was gifted ,as well as the food and pearls, are in the corner and a fur be made.

Muir, and Tony left ... and I look at all of them and they smirk " Let's take turns!" Fang , captured my lips hungrily , my hides were quickly removed. Winston, hugged my back kissing my neck, as his claws trail my body I moan.

Then Fangs ,claw enters me then another finger, and another he laid on the furs and I felt two tips at my entrance they thrust in balls deep waiting for me to adjust and began thrusting slowly,we are all moaning, growling messes Winston took purchase of my peaks slightly pinching as Fang licks my nipples, as thrusts faster I held Winston's hand as he rubs my belly Fang took my lips.

As I tightened Fang howls,a moan while Winston growls " I'm going to cum!" They sped up, and Winston bit gently his mark on my breast by Harvey's.

They , pulled out and wiped me up, he had tears " Winston don't cry!" I'm so happy! I smiled.

I look at Ivan , who has shifted to orc form , with two very ready members I , kissed him they are cool and tingle , the hiss a growl as I stroke " Naughty mate!" He aligned as he thrusts in we pant in pleasure.

He, raised my legs over his shoulder, driving me mad in pleasure, as we came he bit and ,we both came again a luminescent snake appears ,around my neck head by my heart he had tears and a smile " I will give you anything!" Then Harvey asked... Who's next?