Chapter 2 Good idea! 18+🌶🍋🍑🍒🍌🍆🥒♨️

Fang , and Russ work on the roof while I saw a piece of bamboo I took some tall grass ate it on the bamboo with a small vine and  started sweeping the hut , I knocked a few cobwebs down  and seeing a wooden  bucket I walked over to the lake which  was right there getting a bucket of water I took it inside and looked  around  finding an old hide somebody left.

I ,dipped it in  the water and started scrubbing ,the floor I worked on that then figured we needed a bed I go outside and look up they had patched the roof and jump  down " We need  a bed but maybe ,some hides to sleep on tonight or something would do!"

I, have something female! Russ ran off  "Fang , are you  okay with  what happened?" He blushed..I, just want to be with you! " Fang, I would never leave you!" He hugged me , I kissed him as his tounge slipped, in my mouth he deepened the kiss .

Breaking for air, he sat pulling me into his lap ,and I felt why his dick was hard ...Please be still !  About that time ,Russ came back with  some furs " Thank you Russ!" I, will go hunt for  you! "Thank you  that's very sweet,were tired so  just knock on the door when  you come back!" He smiled, and ran off happily.

"Fang, do you  want to mate?" I , blushed at my own question..Yes!
I stood and, went in making a bed with  the furs I stripped and  his arms wrapped  around me .

I kissed his lips, as he peppered kisses over every inch of my front I moaned, as he ate my pussy like  his favorite dessert.

Running ,my fingers through his hair I stroke his ears he aligns  thrusting in deep and  slow  I began to buck my hips in rhythm as we moan into our  kisses my fingers trail down his back  stroking his tail  he growls a moan thrusting faster and  harder we pant into our  kisses as I tightened around  him a knot swelled  and lodged " I have to bite!" Okay, I'm about to cum ! He, slammed in hard biting gently  as we moan I fell asleep, on top of his orc form and he with  me all night!

The next morning,  I awoke my head on his chest as it rises  and  falls, his arms wrapped  around me and were still connected " Fang!" His eyes ,blink open I sat up on him " Good morning!"

He sat up holding my hips, I hug his neck " I love you !"  I ,say as I rocked on his length...Jessica! He moaned out he kissed me as he thrusts up we moan in pleasure we made love and then  he took me to wash at the lake I had to, put on my jeans because we needed to hang more furs for  clothes.

As we got back to the hut " Good morning Russ!" He beamed... I have you some rabbits ,and  furs!
I took a minute to look at the furs " These are nice!" I offer a smile  to a blushing leopard.

" Is , there a grove of fruit ,and  vegetables close I'm an omnivore ?" I ask with  a smile.
There are, fruits females  like sometimes I can  get them for you!
" Thanks , maybe  later today  we can all go together that way Fang will  know too!"

But ,it's dangerous for  you  female!?! " Well I'm used to going on walks in the forest  with  Fang I, promise not to cause trouble besides I need to gather seeds ,and stuff to plant for  a garden!"

Fang , assured Russ I was okay to go then I explained I wanted  an indoor bath and , some cooking pots we discussed how to make a primitive clay, and  stone oven  so they both, worked on that while  Russ seemed displeased , I was cooking he wanted  me happy so he and Fang finished the stove.

" Great job both of you!" I hug Fang and then Russ too " So Russ, you really want to  join  our family?" He nods " I like you but um there are some things ,about me and  Fang do you  trust  me?"
Female, we can talk when you're ready! " Because,  of my differences , I would  like to also court Harvey, your healer he is familiar  with medicine, and I like to cook with  it!" Let's, take him with us ! " That's , a good idea Fang!" I , will fetch him but he's weak female! " Russ, you can both train  him if he agrees to be mine!" He smiled.